Name one

Hbg

Thing this team does well, there may be a couple if you really stretch it but I honestly can’t see one thing they do real well. It’s gonna be a tough year for basketball, mens and womens.

Reactions: SoFloVFL
Pretty good D, they assist pretty well, they steal the ball very well, also pretty good at blocking shots.

Bigs have to work more (down low) and guards must trust the bigs much more. However it does go both ways.

Reactions: GlennTenn
Pretty good D, they assist pretty well, they steal the ball very well, also pretty good at blocking shots.

Bigs have to work more (down low) and guards must trust the bigs much more. However it does go both ways.
Defense sucks to be honest, steals are apart of defense btw, also number 41 threw the ball away 4-5 times tonight, we didn’t steal it. Assist well you said? You have to score to make it an assist. Blocking shots? Yves was good at blocking shots and nobody on this team is in his classification.

Defense sucks to be honest, steals are apart of defense btw, also number 41 threw the ball away 4-5 times tonight, we didn’t steal it. Assist well you said? You have to score to make it an assist. Blocking shots? Yves was good at blocking shots and nobody on this team is in his classification.
Saying the defense sucks gave away your hilarious attempt at a troll job…. Or your room temp basketball IQ. Either way thanks for the laugh 😂

I really don’t know if this team likes each other, they do a decent job of faking though.
I feel like I've seen you post before and you were not trolly like this. Maybe I'm misremembering

Now I get it. You don’t understand the game of basketball and never really played the game. I’ll know not to read your posts anymore. Thanks for the obvious.

VN Store

Back