My UGA neighbor a bit scared of Hooker

I can't take GA fans. They were insufferable even when they were mediocre. Got urine thrown on me years ago when I watched a game at Sanford & Son stadium back in the day when TN hung 9 in a row on them. Now, the cockiness has reached new heights.
I hate them I wouldn’t mind giving them a barrage of mustard bottles and such next year

I live about half an hour from Ga. and can count on one hand how many of their fans I can stand and have at least 3, if not 4, fingers left over.

Dude that is so weird you brought that up. I worked in Fort-O for a couple years and then Dalton for about 8 months and it seemed like 1 in every 5 or 6 people that came in had a finger missing.

UGA's secondary is very suspect. Kent State exposed that.
Kent State had 281 yards of offense, 188 passing, 93 rushing. The big deal in that game was UGA had 3 first half turnovers that all killed scoring drives or led to points for Kent State. If UGA does that in our game, we'll be in the chips, but they sure as hell didn't light UGA up through the air. UGA outgained them 529 to 281, had 29 first downs to 14, never punted and won time of possession 37 minutes to 23. The game was close because UGA traversed the General's Maxim #1: The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win, except they did win, though it was a lot closer than it should have been.

Last edited:
UGA fans are a step above Vandie fans, but not by much. UGA has FINALLY gotten good after years of mediocracy or just above average. So, in their defense, they don't know how to handle winning and success after years and years of coming up short.
UGA has the 4th most wins in CFB since the SEC was founded. They've generally been pretty good except for the 90's and most of the 50's.

No lie. It's like the most annoying fan base you can think of . . . but with a nasally, yankee accent.
Did not hit me til right this second. Lol. My osu buddy was just this morning talking about playing Rutgers next and I could have easily replaced Rutgers with Georgia or Alabama.

I look forward to seeing him later.

Edit: quoted wrong post. Meant to quote this one....

Worst fan base ohio state and it's not even close. They play nobody but yet every week they play it up like it's the biggest game of the year. But I get your point lol.

Did not hit me til right this second. Lol. My osu buddy was just this morning talking about playing Rutgers next and I could have easily replaced Rutgers with Georgia or Alabama.

I look forward to seeing him later.

Edit: quoted wrong post. Meant to quote this one....
Never noticed the nasally accent in ohio hell southern Ohio most have southern accents lol.

Reactions: Behr
Tell him to just wear a rubber. 87% chance he will be fine. Oh!!! You mean our quarterback… well he is an uga fan, so still.

lol . . . That really is true. I'm sure it's worse because I live down here, but they act as if they are inevitable. Sad part is that between getting Miss State as their rotating West opponent, Auburn being bad, Oregon laying a complete egg and Ga Tech being a grease fire . . . their schedule couldn't get more favorable. It's basically us at home, Florida at a neutral site and then a trip to Kentucky.
^

Dude that is so weird you brought that up. I worked in Fort-O for a couple years and then Dalton for about 8 months and it seemed like 1 in every 5 or 6 people that came in had a finger missing.

Yeah, once you count a decent Ga fan on a finger and then they turn out to be just like all the other worthless Ga fans, you have to cut the finger off.

Went to my pain management doctor today here in Tuscaloosa. I had on my Tennessee hat. He also he was getting scared about Bama playing us 🙀🙀

I know a lot of folks from all over Ohio. None have a southern accent, and most are definitely on the nasally side.
Have you ever talked to anyone from Hillsboro ohio or guernsey County ohio. They definitely have a southern accent. You wanna hear nasally get kenny chesneys greatest hits volume 1.

Last edited:
Have you ever talked to anyone from Hillsboro ohio or guernsey County ohio. They definitely have a southern accent. You wanna hear nasally get kenny chesneys greatest hits volume 1.
Hillsboro for sure. All a matter of perspective. They sound yankee to me.

Hillsboro for sure. All a matter of perspective. They sound yankee to me.
I don't expect people to sound like Jeremy Pruitt up here in ohio. With that said closer to your borders of kentucky and west Virginia you do hear a hint. Other than that everyone else sounds like damn Yankees. Lol I work with a guy from South Dakota we all think he sounds Canadian.

Last edited:
I live about half an hour from Ga. and can count on one hand how many of their fans I can stand and have at least 3, if not 4, fingers left over.
It’s a shame they got good. Back in the 90’s you could get well into GA down I-75 and still see at least 50/50 UT to UGA fandom.

Worst fan base ohio state and it's not even close. They play nobody but yet every week they play it up like it's the biggest game of the year. But I get your point lol.
Ihave afriend that's an OSU fan and I kidded him the other day, "Do you guys play anyone that's ranked this year"? Crickets. I said you have Penn State but by the time you play them they probably won't be. More crickets. I said try playing #1 and # 2 every year not to mention this year Pitt & KY. More crickets.

Reactions: N.ohio vol

VN Store

Back