My UGA neighbor a bit scared of Hooker

Ihave afriend that's an OSU fan and I kidded him the other day, "Do you guys play anyone that's ranked this year"? Crickets. I said you have Penn State but by the time you play them they probably won't be. More crickets. I said try playing #1 and # 2 every year not to mention this year Pitt & KY. More crickets.
That's a lotta bait.
You got cages for em?

I hear you. My in-laws are Georgia homers and you would think Stetson freaking Bennett is the next coming of Peyton Manning. I've never really hated Georgia (my hate is reserved for Alabama and Florida still) but they're trying my patience. Please God let Tennessee beat Georgia this year (I'm not delusional. I realize the talent gap and understand that it's extremely unlikely)! They finally won a title after 40 something years and you would think they've been winning like Alabama for the past decade. Also it took them two tries. Ugh.
GA didn’t look good Saturday. Bama did. I have them at 1 but I don’t get a vote. tOSU looked good.

lol . . . That really is true. I'm sure it's worse because I live down here, but they act as if they are inevitable. Sad part is that between getting Miss State as their rotating West opponent, Auburn being bad, Oregon laying a complete egg and Ga Tech being a grease fire . . . their schedule couldn't get more favorable. It's basically us at home, Florida at a neutral site and then a trip to Kentucky.
The ones around here act like they have the hardest schedule in the nation 🤣. It was funny listening to one of my friends trying to act like Kent state was a powerhouse 🤣

VN Store

Back