My UGA neighbor a bit scared of Hooker

I can't take GA fans. They were insufferable even when they were mediocre. Got urine thrown on me years ago when I watched a game at Sanford & Son stadium back in the day when TN hung 9 in a row on them. Now, the cockiness has reached new heights.

Grown men barking....my God. It's almost as annoying as the gator chomp.

I hear you. My in-laws are Georgia homers and you would think Stetson freaking Bennett is the next coming of Peyton Manning. I've never really hated Georgia (my hate is reserved for Alabama and Florida still) but they're trying my patience. Please God let Tennessee beat Georgia this year (I'm not delusional. I realize the talent gap and understand that it's extremely unlikely)! They finally won a title after 40 something years and you would think they've been winning like Alabama for the past decade. Also it took them two tries. Ugh.

They finally won a title after 40 something years and you would think they've been winning like Alabama for the past decade. Also it took them two tries. Ugh.
lol . . . That really is true. I'm sure it's worse because I live down here, but they act as if they are inevitable. Sad part is that between getting Miss State as their rotating West opponent, Auburn being bad, Oregon laying a complete egg and Ga Tech being a grease fire . . . their schedule couldn't get more favorable. It's basically us at home, Florida at a neutral site and then a trip to Kentucky.

lol . . . That really is true. I'm sure it's worse because I live down here, but they act as if they are inevitable. Sad part is that between getting Miss State as their rotating West opponent, Auburn being bad, Oregon laying a complete egg and Ga Tech being a grease fire . . . their schedule couldn't get more favorable. It's basically us at home, Florida at a neutral site and then a trip to Kentucky.

Yeah unfortunately I don't see a loss on their schedule before the SEC title game. Of course I would love nothing more than the Vols to shut them up IN ATHENS this year. That would make the season for me outside of a Bama win obviously. Then they would actually hate us again!

Of course he constantly blows smoke but I guess we’ll see. I don’t fall for his double talk you know since they probably are the worst fan base I’ve ever seen in person. Agreed?
Worst fan base ohio state and it's not even close. They play nobody but yet every week they play it up like it's the biggest game of the year. But I get your point lol.

No lie. It's like the most annoying fan base you can think of . . . but with a nasally, yankee accent.
It's horrible living in buckeye land. They try comparing sec with the big 10 all the time. I had one come up to me the other day at work he said I remember that one year ohio state played 5 top 25 teams. He couldn't remember the year. I'm thinking they just don't get it... Tennessee plays 3 top 10 schools In a 4 week spand...literally wanna pull my hair out sometimes.

Last edited:
UGA fans are a step above Vandie fans, but not by much. UGA has FINALLY gotten good after years of mediocracy or just above average. So, in their defense, they don't know how to handle winning and success after years and years of coming up short.

I spent my sentence living 3 yrs in GA. Fortunately it was in the late 90's and Vols were winning every year but they are hands down the worst fan base to be around. I can't imagine how I would have survived in today's atmosphere. Probably would be in jail for shooting someone.

Pay nooooooo 'tention to barking dogs.
T'ain't the bark or growl that serves to warn;
Id's the teeth and bite that do you harm.

Reactions: FlintstoneGAVol
I don't expect to beat them this year, but I would love to put a good scare into them. You know like being up 17 points with 7 minutes left in the 4th (this seems vaguely familiar).

I hear you. My in-laws are Georgia homers and you would think Stetson freaking Bennett is the next coming of Peyton Manning. I've never really hated Georgia (my hate is reserved for Alabama and Florida still) but they're trying my patience. Please God let Tennessee beat Georgia this year (I'm not delusional. I realize the talent gap and understand that it's extremely unlikely)! They finally won a title after 40 something years and you would think they've been winning like Alabama for the past decade. Also it took them two tries. Ugh.
I feel you man. My brother and several friends went to Clemson and during their prime a few years back you’d think the program was undefeated in their entire history. Now they carry water for their mediocre QB and suspect defense and the refs are out to get them.

VN Store

Back