Music City Bowl wants Vols (merged)

I can watch this one by the fireplace at home. Been to MSC once and was miserably cold. No thanks anyway. Florida or bust.
I agree with that. Ive been to both of them games. I wanted to go in 2016 to watch Barnett get the record and see Dobbs one last time. I did not care for the weather though.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Of course they want the Vols. Every expert is seeing the improvement and is wanting to see them vs a top 25 team. This would be the worse case scenario IMO. With Texas A&M losing 2 in row and by a blowout at the end, it pretty much locks up one of the Florida bowls. It's either Outback or TaxSlayer. They will not be in Nashville, they will be in Florida. I think it's going to be TaxSlayer vs Michigan, but I'm hoping they get the Outback bid vs Minnesota. No one wants to see Tennessee vs Indiana/Lousiville.

Last edited:
Of course they want the Vols. Every expert is seeing the improvement. This would be the worse case scenario IMO. It's either Outback or TaxSlayer. They will not be in Nashville.

We'll see.

Amazing the amount of people around here like to throw out absolutes about stuff they have no idea about or no control over. You'd think after all the nay saying about our record everyone would slow down a minute. Lol.

VN Store

Back