Mueller Report Imminent

If you watched the N. Carolina -Duke ACC game it is tough not to envision those two in the finals. They just seem in a class by themselves to me.

Stop making me and my bracket agree with you !

Only one of the aforementioned went to the trouble of having them sealed. If he has nothing to hide, why do that?

Your desperation is delicious.
Trump had Cohen threaten his schools to keep them from releasing his transcripts. What was your question again, if he has nothing to hide, why do that?

Can I call your school and have your transcripts released without your consent? (If you have more than a ged.) Asking for a friend.
Which begs the question, why go through the bother of threatening them? I guess it could have just been a rainy day and the boredom gave Trump the irresistible urge to threaten someone.

He also promised tax cuts, wait, end wars, crap wait, um, the wall..yeah like the wall!

He gave tax cuts -- to the wealthiest.

He hasn't ended jack crap. Only a fool believes he did.

The wall was never going to happen, at least not as he claimed and described. And the people that cheered when he said Mexico would pay for it are so abjectly stupid that they should be placed in a medicated stupor to prevent them from driving or interacting with the rest of us.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Which begs the question, why go through the bother of threatening them? I guess it could have just been a rainy day and the boredom gave Trump the irresistible urge to threaten someone.
Deflection. But it doesnt beg the question..it reinforces the idea that you loons are willing to violate privacy laws for a slight political chub.

Can I get your transcripts without your permission?

Last edited:

The wall was never going to happen, at least not as he claimed and described. And the people that cheered when he said Mexico would pay for it are so abjectly stupid that they should be placed in a medicated stupor to prevent them from driving or interacting with the rest of us.
I got tax cuts..guess im a richer.

Trump had Cohen threaten his schools to keep them from releasing his transcripts. What was your question again, if he has nothing to hide, why do that?
you-really-are-5c952b.jpg

I got a tax cut.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back