Mueller Report Imminent

At this point the Dims are screeching for full release of the report so that they can dissect every bit of minutia and leverage every salacious bit of into. That info clearly will not make a summary report generated by Barr and issued to Congress. The Dims know there will be no collusion. They just want to keep up the ridiculous distractions with any piece of info they can find in the report.
How dare you go against Trump. He said we should see it. I hope Mueller doesn't use words like gross negligence.

"It's always interesting to me because a deputy, that didn't get any votes, appoints a man that didn't get any votes, he's going to write a report on me. I had one of the greatest election victories in history. Would you say that's true? They came from the valleys, they came from the rivers, they came from the cities, they came from all over, they voted in one of the greatest elections in the history of our country, and now I have a man, because we have an attorney general who -- nobody can even believe he didn't tell me, but he recused himself -- so I have a man who is a deputy who I don't know, who I didn't know at all, and he appoints a man who had just left my office, I didn't give him the job at the FBI, [James] Comey's his best friend, but listen, you know it better than anybody, you've been very fair in this, but listen, I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency? People will not stand for it."

-- Your mentally ill, criminal President, Donald Trump

"It's always interesting to me because a deputy, that didn't get any votes, appoints a man that didn't get any votes, he's going to write a report on me. I had one of the greatest election victories in history. Would you say that's true? They came from the valleys, they came from the rivers, they came from the cities, they came from all over, they voted in one of the greatest elections in the history of our country, and now I have a man, because we have an attorney general who -- nobody can even believe he didn't tell me, but he recused himself -- so I have a man who is a deputy who I don't know, who I didn't know at all, and he appoints a man who had just left my office, I didn't give him the job at the FBI, [James] Comey's his best friend, but listen, you know it better than anybody, you've been very fair in this, but listen, I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency? People will not stand for it."

-- Your mentally ill, criminal President, Donald Trump
What does that say about the obsessed stalker of a crazy man 🤔

If you watched the N. Carolina -Duke ACC game it is tough not to envision those two in the finals. They just seem in a class by themselves to me.

Politico: Top Democrats ‘Certain’ Mueller Report ‘Will Be a Dud’

A handful of leading Democrat lawmakers and their aides told Politico off-the-record that they believe special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential election will be “a dud.”

Reporters Anna Palmer, Jake Sherman, and Daniel Lippman wrote in Friday’s edition of their Politico Playbook newsletter: “If you talk to Capitol Hill Democrats privately, you will hear something surprising about what they expect from Robert Mueller: Many of them expect absolutely nothing. Several top Democratic lawmakers and aides tell us privately that they are certain the report will be a dud.”

Politico: Top Democrats 'Certain' Mueller Report 'Will Be a Dud'

Politico: Top Democrats ‘Certain’ Mueller Report ‘Will Be a Dud’

A handful of leading Democrat lawmakers and their aides told Politico off-the-record that they believe special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential election will be “a dud.”

Reporters Anna Palmer, Jake Sherman, and Daniel Lippman wrote in Friday’s edition of their Politico Playbook newsletter: “If you talk to Capitol Hill Democrats privately, you will hear something surprising about what they expect from Robert Mueller: Many of them expect absolutely nothing. Several top Democratic lawmakers and aides tell us privately that they are certain the report will be a dud.”

Politico: Top Democrats 'Certain' Mueller Report 'Will Be a Dud'
So they will just start another unsubstantiated rumor mill investigation. Lather, rinse, repeat for the next 6 years.

Get ready for the epic meltdowns.... the clawing of eyes.... gnashing of teeth.... wailing and bellowing....it's going to be liberal anarchy
Like this?

tenor.gif

Get ready for the epic meltdowns.... the clawing of eyes.... gnashing of teeth.... wailing and bellowing....it's going to be liberal anarchy

Nah. We'll just get him in state court for billions in bank fraud and tax schemes. At 12:02 on inauguration day 2021, they'll take him off the platform and put him in the back of a squad car.

Reactions: luthervol
Nah. We'll just get him in state court for billions in bank fraud and tax schemes. At 12:02 on inauguration day 2021, they'll take him off the platform and put him in the back of a squad car.
That would almost be worth the wait.

If they do, then go ahead and completely tear down the IRS and fire everyone working for them. As well as go back and investigate every politician he donated large amounts of money to, because to assume he hasn't been a "target" is nonsense. Between personal, and business, and family, they would have found something by now.

Forensic audit, I can guarantee he's had one, or 2. If he didn't, I can guarantee why.......want to guess why........the only reason he wouldn't of had one is because of large donations to corrupt politicians.

Can’t indict a sitting president.

Dammit hog!

VN Store

Back