Mueller Report Imminent

He gave tax cuts -- to the wealthiest.

He hasn't ended jack crap. Only a fool believes he did.

The wall was never going to happen, at least not as he claimed and described. And the people that cheered when he said Mexico would pay for it are so abjectly stupid that they should be placed in a medicated stupor to prevent them from driving or interacting with the rest of us.
I got tax cuts. I’m not the “wealthiest”.

Trump's latest rant on this makes no sense at all.

It's always interesting to me because a deputy, that didn't get any votes, appoints a man that didn't get any votes, he's going to write a report on me.

That's not how things work, Mr. President.

I had one of the greatest election victories in history. Would you say that's true? They came from the valleys, they came from the rivers, they came from the cities, they came from all over, they voted in one of the greatest elections in the history of our country,

Good God, you're a deluded sot. You lost the popular vote. By millions. The electoral college saved your orange hide. It was only legendary in your mind. Whatever helps you stroke your ego, since that's apparently the most important thing to you.

and now I have a man, because we have an attorney general who -- nobody can even believe he didn't tell me, but he recused himself

He did what he felt was the right thing. Ethically, it probably was the right thing.

-- so I have a man who is a deputy who I don't know, who I didn't know at all, and he appoints a man who had just left my office, I didn't give him the job at the FBI, [James] Comey's his best friend, but listen, you know it better than anybody, you've been very fair in this, but listen, I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency? People will not stand for it.

So you didn't have people you could control in places to protect you. This could have been over and done months ago had you not fought every step of the way, and you could have had an ironclad report absolve you of every maligned action you were accused of. Hell, just a couple days ago you were ready for the report to go to the public. You, sir, are to America what prosperity gospel preachers are to Christendom.

VN Store

Back