MTV's "The Challenge" Thread

Now that I have kids, I don't understand how anybody can leave a baby for 2 mos, and I don't have the maternal biology in me. After 2 mos passes, so much change happens your baby isn't even the same being.

Reactions: A.J.
My wife and I were laughing so hard about the prospect of Ed realizing he made a mistake and then calling out layup Logan for elimination.

Reactions: BadJerry20
My wife and I were laughing so hard about the prospect of Ed realizing he made a mistake and then calling out layup Logan for elimination.

I was so hoping this would happen. I think when he was down there picking who to go against, he was definitely regretting his decision.

I didnt understand the challenge rules, half the time they were jumping nowhere near the line, half the time they were sliding towards it and jumping from the line. I think it was Nany, just walked across the first 3 basically at the center of the structure.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
I was so hoping this would happen. I think when he was down there picking who to go against, he was definitely regretting his decision.

I wish it had been Cory. I think he would've wrecked Cory. Ed was my favorite player this season. Also my wife's favorite and she would probably leave me for him if he weren't 5' 5"

That loss was on Kyle, but on the After Show they said Logan was just sitting on the last beam for like 45 minutes. Lol

I wish it had been Cory. I think he would've wrecked Cory. Ed was my favorite player this season. Also my wife's favorite and she would probably leave me for him if he weren't 5' 5"

Your wife is a height supremacist. Yeah I like Ed, his personality alone should keep him on a few years.

Random rant but...Nia, Sylvia, Kailah, Jordan, Wes and Bananas are reportedly on season 3 of All Stars. Cory also said he declined AS 3, and Ashley, Amanda, Nany and Nelson also got called. As much as I'm glad to see Jordan and Wes, but this makes no sense. The point of All Stars is older people or people no longer on the main show, I thought. Part of the reason I liked season 1 was seeing Teck, Katie, Kendall etc. I could see Bananas and Wes, the rest make zero sense.

I guess maybe the plan is Season 40 to be regulars VS All Stars so they are trying to make a stronger cast? Still needs to be some sort of cut off to "OGs". IMO

Idk about winning a daily challenge, but I might pick Ashley's team in a final right now. Probably the 2 smartest people with 2 dumb people that won't get in the way at a puzzle, with good stamina that will run through a wall if you tell them to.

Glad Bettina is gone. Wallpaper. Plus her lips were stupid looking.

Sapphire team getting small. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

Glad Bettina is gone. Wallpaper. Plus her lips were stupid looking.

Sapphire team getting small. Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

I think person4person Ashley's team is probably better. Kyle>>>Devin, Josh, Pirate Jordan and CT is >>>>>>them individually. And the girls probably is Kaycee>>>Ashley>>Tori>>Emy>Nany. But MTV will march out 6 VS 4 so it doesnt matter. Lol

I guess they were instructed not to pull the rope like a tug of war? Cory for as good an athlete as he is, just isn’t very good at this game.

Sucks that the josh show continues.

Real stupid for the emerald team not to vote in CT. You have to take those shots.

Hope they switch things up with another twist because this is getting pretty boring. Although Kyle back to ruby is funny.

I guess they were instructed not to pull the rope like a tug of war? Cory for as good an athlete as he is, just isn’t very good at this game.

Sucks that the josh show continues.

Real stupid for the emerald team not to vote in CT. You have to take those shots.

Hope they switch things up with another twist because this is getting pretty boring. Although Kyle back to ruby is funny.

I think the footing was too tenuous to just beast somebody of somewhat comparable strength.

Cory is really good at most comps, he's just a dummy. Can't do puzzles and can't out-think anybody socially or in competitions.

Should have been CT. No idea what these fkn people are doing. If it were Johnny Bananas, you know they would have tossed him in. Can't decide if that means Johnny is the GOAT or if CT is the GOAT.

VN Store

Back