MTV's "The Challenge" Thread

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
I know we just usually to post in BB, but I figured we might as well finally make a Challenge thread. This season looks good, and thank god no Skull twist.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Oh I finally watched The Old timers edition. It was ok I thought. Too much Anessa and Giselle being c***y towards Kendall for no reason. But decent. Best part was Anessa making the final and saying something about wanting to prove to the main cast she could make a final. She showed everyone exactly why the main cast is 100% correct in wanting her out, so she doesn't tank them in a final.

No Jordan, no Bananas, I got CT winning again. Girls idk whoever he is paired with, I'll say Tori.

That's right, Michaela. She's a little bit of a hothead but you would think has grown up a little bit. Comp beast

Reactions: BadJerry20
I like Michaela too if she can keep her cool. I'm glad they finally got her on.

That's right, Michaela. She's a little bit of a hothead but you would think has grown up a little bit. Comp beast

I have seen a couple little pre show clips about the upcoming season, she seems more mellow, and Kaycee called Michaela her biggest threat.

A few of the older cast talking about working together picking off the rookies. That'll last like 2 weeks lol

I used to really like the show then it became more about house drama than the challenges. Has it gotten any better? I doubt it.

I used to really like the show then it became more about house drama than the challenges. Has it gotten any better? I doubt it.

What years are you talking? There is house drama but they put so much fkn thought and $ into the challenges and it seems they try to limit the drama to some degree. On this new season they put people on drink limits because they were getting too crazy....so yeah there is still drama but that's not the identity of the show.

What years are you talking? There is house drama but they put so much fkn thought and $ into the challenges and it seems they try to limit the drama to some degree. On this new season they put people on drink limits because they were getting too crazy....so yeah there is still drama but that's not the identity of the show.

I guess it was around double agents that I got bored with all the BS. I know there was always house drama but it was like 50% of the show. Then it felt like it was becoming 80% of the show. Maybe it was just that season that rubbed me the wrong way.

I guess it was around double agents that I got bored with all the BS. I know there was always house drama but it was like 50% of the show. Then it felt like it was becoming 80% of the show. Maybe it was just that season that rubbed me the wrong way.

Double Agents, as in the most recent season? I actually kinda hated that season, too. A lot of the competitions were poorly designed and there was drama but it wasn't interesting drama. I like the drama, personally.

Double Agents, as in the most recent season? I actually kinda hated that season, too. A lot of the competitions were poorly designed and there was drama but it wasn't interesting drama. I like the drama, personally.

Looking at the wiki page maybe it was around Final Reckoning.

Looking at the wiki page maybe it was around Final Reckoning.

I was scrolling down looking at your convos thinking he's talking about Final Reckoning. Lol Final Reckoning was painful, way to long and super drama based. It's closer to Rivals type seasons now if you have seen those.

Reactions: bignewt
I just looked at the seasons, Dirty 30, Final Reckoning and Vendettas especially the last 2 was a big dip for me. Then they brought Justin Booth back for WoW and it's been better since...mostly. lol

But...but...explosions!!! Lol

If he just means Final Reckoning I get it, that one was painful. It was 80% Lavender Ladies screaming at people, and felt so long.

Oh yeah, those were some weird seasons sandwiched in between some great seasons. I love the War of the Worlds stuff. That's peak Challenge for the modern years, IMO.

Oh yeah, those were some weird seasons sandwiched in between some great seasons. I love the War of the Worlds stuff. That's peak Challenge for the modern years, IMO.

1 of those 3 had the redemption house which was a mess. I agree WoWs were really good. Hopefully dumping the skull twist this year will help. I agree last year was meh, some bad dailys *cough* drone *cough*. Devin and Kyle FTW though.

VN Store

Back