MTV's "The Challenge" Thread

reddit communities for shows are just who can be the biggest cuck for likes but thats hilarious

Oh I agree, I've been a member for 5 years probably and never posted. I dont like forums that slant hard either way politically either and reddit does bad. I just lurk for funny or interesting threads. Plus they keep spoilers out.

Last edited:
Oh I agree, I've been a member for 5 years probably and never posted. I dont like forums that slant hard one way politically either and reddit does bad. I just lurk for funny or interesting threads. Plus they keep spoilers out.

Reddit sucks for any topic. It's a good place to learn but not to exchange. I asked for comprehensive resources for managing dynasty fantasy drafts because that **** is hard to come by and besides a couple of likes, all I got was people claiming Google works and asking why should anybody waste their time helping me when I am too lazy to just search for it. People wasted several comments on making this point, when a link (if they actually had it) would be much easier.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Reddit sucks for any topic. It's a good place to learn but not to exchange. I asked for comprehensive resources for managing dynasty fantasy drafts because that **** is hard to come by and besides a couple of likes, all I got was people claiming Google works and asking why should anybody waste their time helping me when I am too lazy to just search for it. People wasted several comments on making this point, when a link (if they actually had it) would be much easier.

Agreed 100% I search a few topics, but have no desire to engage with them. But You can't look up Challenge stuff on Twitter cause there is a possibility some azzhole is going to find it funny to spoil something.

Relationships are like religion, good in theory and congrats if you believe in them, but I'd rather eat all the *** and then dance with the devil.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Sidenote: Nelson is now 0-40 in the last 40 dailys he has competed in.

Cory brought up how sh*tty Nelly is at dailys on the aftershow. Said before each daily Nelson says, "We gotta get this win, this is mine" then said "I haven't seen this man win a daily in a very long time" lol

Props to the vets for making it this far mostly peacefully, but I'm ready for some Vet on Vet violence already. Target CT idiots. Lol

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Also kind or funny that the 3 that hated Amber the most all went home in about a week span, Fessy, Esther, and Berna. Also also, I could kind of see why people might have a problem with Amber, she was kind of obnoxious this episode.

Last edited:
Also kind or funny that the 3 that hated Amber the most all went home in about a week span, Fessy, Esther, and Berna. Also also, I could kind of see why people might have a problem with Amber, she was kind of obnoxious this episode.

She literally has all the ammo in the world to win every verbal scrap with tight, clean boxing but she let's herself get dragged into a mud wrestle and nobody wins. She looks dumb every time because she can't come up with the right things to say. It'd be like Tom Brady talking about Lamar Jackson's Mom instead of telling him to count the rings.

She literally has all the ammo in the world to win every verbal scrap with tight, clean boxing but she let's herself get dragged into a mud wrestle and nobody wins. She looks dumb every time because she can't come up with the right things to say. It'd be like Tom Brady talking about Lamar Jackson's Mom instead of telling him to count the rings.

Her argument with Berna was so erratic and weird. "You walk around with a snob face...like you and Nelson...like I dont even know, it is what it is" bruh wtf are you talking about. Lol she starts to trash talk, then jumps around 5 different directions, then looks around confused, just ask her what 8 times 9 is and move on.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Just watched the latest episode. Sucks Hughey is gone because he’s kinda funny. Never noticed his butt until they showcased it on the elimination. Is that injections? Wtf he looks like a freak.

Agree Priscilla is beautiful and Amber is annoying but when you look like Amber you can be as annoying as you want and I’d put up with it for a while.

Boss move by Priscilla but all she did was help Ashley. I guess she isn’t familiar with the game if she thought taking Josh was a smart move. ashley and Ed could be a team to watch.

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back