'24 MS RB Daniel Hill

Boo is a NB/KR
And no it wouldn't be the end of the world if be played slot when he gets to Knoxville
Boo is another versatile chess piece. What I like more about the guys they are getting now (Seldon, hopefully Boo and Mike Matthews) vs. the guys with the "athlete" moniker that we were getting before is that they can be elite at multiple positions. The guys we used to bring in could potentially play multiple positions, but would never be great at any position.

Uhhh, Deathony Thomas and Tavon Austin are both definitely not Jack of all trades type backs. Master of a few things I might add. So basically not average at everything. I’m not against Hill or Russell but they’re just bigger backs you use situationally. Neither get bulk of Carries. (Yes we need) No need to condemn people for thinking Boo should be on O lol i agree with the notion.

Don’t get why everyone is so against Boo on offense, Game changer. Every guy they’re pursuing has higher upside than Boo at S, not to mention there’s hardly any film of him there.
Boo played safety all last year at CCS

Man just noticed Hardesty is his primary recruiter for SC. Bummer our boy is coaching RBs for them.

He's not very highly regarded by cock fans. They all want him fired because of his lack of recruiting. Apparently they forget they're uscjr and blue chip players from outside of a two hour radius mostly have little to no interest in going there.

He's not very highly regarded by cock fans. They all want him fired because of his lack of recruiting. Apparently they forget they're uscjr and blue chip players from outside of a two hour radius mostly have little to no interest in going there.
He’s a mole for us.

Daniel Hill made it to Knoxville for 865Live and left impressed with the passion around the program.

“As a recruit, you love to see people actually care about what they are doing and showing passion for it," said the four-star.

When it comes to the field, the staff made it a point to show Hill how much they love his versatility and playmaking ability.

“They showed me different ways to use me in their scheme. They have many different ways they could get me the ball. Coach Mack feels I could be a game-changer for Tennessee," Hill told VolReport.
- VolReport

VN Store

Back