'22 MS RB Branson Robinson (uga commit)

I like that the staff let him know his body will not be as punished as it would in a Georgia style offense. I could see that meant something to him. With the opportunity to get playing time quickly also and the fact that we was already up there for him and we really helped ourselves on this visit and it being the last one he is taking before committing, I still don't think we have shot, I bet after reading all that you thought I was gonna say we have a chance.

I like that the staff let him know his body will not be as punished as it would in a Georgia style offense. I could see that meant something to him. With the opportunity to get playing time quickly also and the fact that we was already up there for him and we really helped ourselves on this visit and it being the last one he is taking before committing, I still don't think we have shot, I bet after reading all that you thought I was gonna say we have a chance.

I like that too. Tennessee did help themselves for sure. Best case is that he delays his decision, Tennessee has a better than expected year on the field, and The NCAA announces its ruling before early signing day. Then we would have a real shot.

“They were in a good position before I came here, but they totally helped themselves out once I came here and once I got to see everything — all the coaching staff and all the players and everything like that,” said Robinson, who’s ranked the No. 45 overall prospect and No. 3 running back in the 2022 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

Robinson said the strong relationship he has built with Tennessee running backs coach Jerry Mack is “one of the main reasons why I wanted to come here and see everything in person.” Once he arrived in Knoxville, he was impressed with everything he saw and heard from the Vols.

“It was all good, man,” Robinson said. “From the coaches to the teammates to the recruits that were there, it was just a good experience all around.”

“Joe Milton, I got to talk with him,” Robinson said. “Jimmy Holiday, he’s from where I’m from, so I got to hang out with him a lot. Just talking with the players, and they explained how everything is with the new coaching staff and everything like that, and how it’s way different, way better than the last coaching staff, how everything is — just being honest. It’s just all-around great.

“Last coaching staff, they didn’t have a healthy relationship with them off the field. They couldn’t sit down and talk to them if they needed help or anything like that. With this coaching staff, it’s completely different. They feel like they have a family-type vibe with it.

“I mean, the depth chart for Tennessee right now, I have a very great chance of starting, of (making) a very good impact off the bat if I decide to come here,” he said. “And things with Coach Mack, the relationship I have with him, and Coach Heupel and everything like that. Everything is just great.”
r.callahan

He came because he has a good relationship with Mack. We aren't contenders.
Has a good relationship with our Rbs coach, and he's a RUNNING BACK. But that doesn't make us contenders.

Nice logic there champ...

He may end up at UGA or somewhere else ultimately, but that doesn't change the fact of what you said is just dumb.

VN Store

Back