'22 MS RB Branson Robinson (uga commit)

Waste of resources

I know they said “get a top 100 player on campus when you can” but nothing we can do to beat the 6 figure check UGA is probably giving him
Not a waste at all. We are proving we can get 5 Stars on campus even though we are a dumpster fire at the moment. It opens the door to other big time recruits to come visit that may have been sketched out by the position our program is in. Even just having our hat on Branson's table next to all the big dogs will be a good look. Shows we were once there and will be again.

IMO Brubaker was more of a waste of resources than Branson.

Waste of resources

I know they said “get a top 100 player on campus when you can” but nothing we can do to beat the 6 figure check UGA is probably giving him

Get your point and agree we have no shot here BUT ….

Modern day recruiting. Build the relationship. He’ll invariably pick uga but who knows - he could end up in the portal and we’d have a leg up in landing him.

Get your point and agree we have no shot here BUT ….

Modern day recruiting. Build the relationship. He’ll invariably pick uga but who knows - he could end up in the portal and we’d have a leg up in landing him.
Yep. Finishing second actually means something now with the way the portal works.

So let me get this straight. The only reason he is going to UGA is because Smart is paying him big money? It has nothing to do with UGAs success with RBs or the fact that they are a national powerhouse program. It’s just the money.
He is not committed to anyone yet and he is in Knoxville right now.

Kirby is no doubt that but that doesn’t really address my point. If you think the main reason UGA gets too notch RBs is because of money then that’s lazy thinking.

Snake Oil Salesman who tells kids what they want to hear.

Like telling them this our year to finally win a National Championship until they lose a game they shouldn’t.

Ones with good conscious and morals that live right and look to the Lord won't.
tbh i have some athiest friends who are very direct. honestly Christians aren't always truthful. Being saved isnt an excuse. I agree with what you're saying, just my experience. A great contradiction.

Reactions: VolByLaw

VN Store

Back