'21 MS JUCO CB Jadarrius Perkins (Mizzou Transfer)

My opinion of Mullen is that he is an absolutely phenomenal offensive mind and his teams tend to be pretty disciplined...... his failings is that he is an average recruiter..... Being in Florida helps with that but even then it will hold him back from reaching an elite level that Florida is wanting to reach. Our new coach has similar strengths and also similar question marks as Mullen.

It’s why he would have been above average at UT. He can develop but cant recruit high school worth a damn. Goofy dude.

Any of you that encourage jaws to hang around to tout how great Mullen is doing in the transfer market while being condescending to the Vols, you’re the reason he hangs around, no more, no less.

Mullen has killed it in the portal, no? It’s just a conversation between fans, no more, no less. Chill.

Oh, just “two juco guys” that Oklahoma and Georgia and Clemson and Tennessee also wanted. Just a couple nobody’s until Mullen landed them. Because who would want the #1 and 5 juco players in America, right? Only poverty-stricken Mullen and Florida.

And you want proof of good recruiting? Proof is that every time I turn around he’s landing guys in positions of need. And proof is the fact that he took over a Bowl-less 4-win team and has taken them to 3 straight NY6 Bowl games, won the SEC East and was 6 points away from winning the SEC.

Are you suggesting he did that with bad players?

stuck-between-a-rock-annoyed-meme-1.png

Mullen is annoying but he has had success with transfers and while he is Mehelen in Hs recruiting he is a heck of a coach that knows how to recruit fit to his system and cherry pick the transfer market

I hate FL and everything about it.

Agreed.

They're the jort wearing, mullet haircut, scumbag, trailer trash of the SEC.

I hate all of our SEC brethren, but I have a modicum of respect for some of the schools due to their storied histories.

I was watching an LSU game one night and the kids in the student section were wearing t-shirts which read on the front, "Bama Sucks!" and on the back, "But Florida Swallows!".

I think that about sums it up.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Agreed.

They're the jort wearing, mullet haircut, scumbag, trailer trash of the SEC.

I hate all of our SEC brethren, but I have a modicum of respect for some of the schools due to their storied histories.

I was watching an LSU game one night and the kids in the student section were wearing t-shirts which read on the front, "Bama Sucks!" and on the back, "But Florida Swallows!".

I think that about sums it up.
Not what I would have said but got to agree with that.

VN Store

Back