'21 MS JUCO CB Jadarrius Perkins (Mizzou Transfer)

I could definitely see us at 7, and got a feeling it is gonna be higher than that.

I know I compare us to Oregon a lot, but there’s a lot of similarities, especially when Mark Helfrich was there. The 2014 season (when they got to the ship) they put up like 500 yards a game and gave up around 413. I think we will see something along those lines, but to a lesser degree

Reactions: T Dog
I know I compare us to Oregon a lot, but there’s a lot of similarities, especially when Mark Helfrich was there. The 2014 season (when they got to the ship) they put up like 500 yards a game and gave up around 413. I think we will see something along those lines, but to a lesser degree
I will take those offense numbers all day, I think we do better on defense than alot of talking heads are saying.

Get this kid and move Alontae to FS.

Yes please. Taylor and Flowers at S would make sense for a staff that wants aggressive ball hawking and Taylor have more chances to show off his ball skills. I’d move Tank to LB but he can probably play star too.

Reactions: VOLED
I don't think you missed out, I could be wrong...cause he does have talent but once he wasn't a automatic starter he was on the way out the door. Even our early enrollee freshman had moved ahead of him, he struggled at all aspects.....coverage/Drills etc. He was 3rd string at the end of Spring ball. That was even with injuries to one of our previous starters and with more DB's to arrive. Clearly as I stated he had talent and could of developed and matured over the season. But it was clear he wasn't into that process.

Wait, Mullen landed the #5 ranked JUCO player in America after already landing the #1 JUCO player in America (Diwan Black)?

Can’t be true, @unfrozencvmanvol was just telling me that Mullen absolutely could not recruit, at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wait, Mullen landed the #5 ranked JUCO player in America after already landing the #1 JUCO player in America (Diwan Black)?

Can’t be true, @unfrozencvmanvol was just telling me that Mullen absolutely could not recruit, at all. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Proof he can recruit is getting two juco guys..... one a transfer from Missouri?

Reactions: barrylee

VN Store

Back