'19 MS DE Charles Moore

Came back. Had some vanilla beam at a high rate. Don't usually partake and know I'm offensive. Now I'll tell you why to an extent. The reason it's to an extent is because of your retalitory nature. So i'm in essence saving ammo. Spurrier kicked Phil's ass up one side of the tennessee mtns and down the other. 5 times I say don't give up that inside slant inside the 15. The CB has to line up inside the receiver. Within 5 yds from LOS the defender can bump and jam the receiver. This is over several games mind you.
Don't judge me face reality. I was around pro's when I was 8. Many went to Nam. I'm talking about young men who bled like hell on Friday night playing ball. They didn't have a f***ing MRI or X-RAY machine in those days. They had one thing and that's fight. CFB and NFL dodge that nitty gritty, smash mouth style these days by adding a dab of finese and a whole lot of speed. The game evolves and it's all luck as to who's gonna win.........KC - 54 LA RAMS 51....go fiqure. Pruitt actually identified it correctly when he said the game can pivot on any single play and that be the difference but what he was doing was tryin to reach his players about playing assignment football although he was talking to the press at the time. If left alone he's a genius and knows through foresight what he wants to do. Fulmer isn't gonna control this coach under any circumstance.
Now presently there are some streets named after Manning, Fulmer,etc...but I got an acquaintance who does a time travel thing......after bout 20 years of coaching there are major thoroughfares bearing Pruitt's name......a Pruitt is still coaching at UT but not Jeremy because he's the AD and all this was caught by peripheral vision in a distant year. It's not proper to talk further you should know what has to happen.
Who da f*** from tennessee has to google "choctaw". This is about as sad as it gets. Daniel Boone and Davey Crockett had to fight those raiding parties 3-4 times a week. White man had already friended up with the Cherokee in East ,tn/NC and the choctaw were the enemy of both. Without any further ado this is about a defensive lineman, C.Moore and if his knee is banged up so be it but I don't buy it. Like always JP will be the judge but Grantham showing interest and UT's most glaring need....hmmmmm

"Today at 1:43AM"

drugs-are-bad-shutterstock.png

That's a good point and I'm with you on C.Moore especially in light of giving ex-UGA DB Gibbs a scholly and going to try to convert him into a receiver. We need bodies on these lines more than anything else. I can't make any sense out of the move.

Playmakers.......

I would like to hear more about the time travel.

giphy.gif

Giorgio+A+Tsoukalos.gif

Wow, I'm thrilled that I decided to open this thread. That exchange was epic...thanks for the laughs.

I fiqured after spending some time reading back that he was Gator. I'm up in the east tn. mountains and from a large family. 4 1st cousins played against Spurrier at Science Hill. He's a master of offense. Was a good, damn good baseball player and his most cherished moment there was winng the state in baseball. I was born bleeding orange and lived in Fla. for 'bout 10 years. While there I did root for the Gators as my Fla. team but always sported UT gear throughout my entire life regardless of where i happen to live.
I may be deemed ranting....so be it. The running down your throat is about other SEC teams rushing attack running the football down UT's throat simply because we don't have high caliber DLinemen to stop the rush. That's why I'm so adamant that CJP will attempt to get Moore. Choctaw is a reference to an Indian tribe that IMO, can be meaner than hell. The south is home to 3 dominant tribes.....Cherokee, Seminole, Choctaw, and others aren't lagging far behind. I'm not gonna open up the DNA and explain genetics at this moment other than to say amongst football players they speak of players with that dog in them. So my intuitive belief is that this Moore fellow may have a lot of dog in him and UT needs DLinemen of that type. Irregardless of where he plays my bet is you gonna be hearing 'bout him one way or the other. You feel me know or need some more 'splaining?

Lost me at wearing gator gear. No way ever.

Hell UF will take him off your hands gladly since u don’t seem to care for the kid much either way

Also wow what sad sack mfers to ignore me

Gotta live in ur safe place l guess

A few posts here and there did it to em 😆

Hell UF will take him off your hands gladly since u don’t seem to care for the kid much either way

Meet me at the waffle house.....any waffle house.

You’re drunk again

VN Store

Back