'19 MS DE Charles Moore

Came back. Had some vanilla beam at a high rate. Don't usually partake and know I'm offensive. Now I'll tell you why to an extent. The reason it's to an extent is because of your retalitory nature. So i'm in essence saving ammo. Spurrier kicked Phil's ass up one side of the tennessee mtns and down the other. 5 times I say don't give up that inside slant inside the 15. The CB has to line up inside the receiver. Within 5 yds from LOS the defender can bump and jam the receiver. This is over several games mind you.
Don't judge me face reality. I was around pro's when I was 8. Many went to Nam. I'm talking about young men who bled like hell on Friday night playing ball. They didn't have a f***ing MRI or X-RAY machine in those days. They had one thing and that's fight. CFB and NFL dodge that nitty gritty, smash mouth style these days by adding a dab of finese and a whole lot of speed. The game evolves and it's all luck as to who's gonna win.........KC - 54 LA RAMS 51....go fiqure. Pruitt actually identified it correctly when he said the game can pivot on any single play and that be the difference but what he was doing was tryin to reach his players about playing assignment football although he was talking to the press at the time. If left alone he's a genius and knows through foresight what he wants to do. Fulmer isn't gonna control this coach under any circumstance.
Now presently there are some streets named after Manning, Fulmer,etc...but I got an acquaintance who does a time travel thing......after bout 20 years of coaching there are major thoroughfares bearing Pruitt's name......a Pruitt is still coaching at UT but not Jeremy because he's the AD and all this was caught by peripheral vision in a distant year. It's not proper to talk further you should know what has to happen.
Who da f*** from tennessee has to google "choctaw". This is about as sad as it gets. Daniel Boone and Davey Crockett had to fight those raiding parties 3-4 times a week. White man had already friended up with the Cherokee in East ,tn/NC and the choctaw were the enemy of both. Without any further ado this is about a defensive lineman, C.Moore and if his knee is banged up so be it but I don't buy it. Like always JP will be the judge but Grantham showing interest and UT's most glaring need....hmmmmm
Do you know a guy named terripedigo?

If it’s true that the staff is passing on Moore, I think that’s a mistake. I am pleased with this class so far and the direction of its completion (Wright, Henry T., and Russell hopefully), but I think this class is missing a 3-4 DE that can both hold the line and rush the passer. Moore seemed like an ideal candidate to fill that gap with a high quality player after we missed on Eboigbe, Norton, etc. As it stands, I think we are going to have to hope that Harrison becomes that guy and Crouch is our pass rushing OLB.

Came back. Had some vanilla beam at a high rate. Don't usually partake and know I'm offensive. Now I'll tell you why to an extent. The reason it's to an extent is because of your retalitory nature. So i'm in essence saving ammo. Spurrier kicked Phil's ass up one side of the tennessee mtns and down the other. 5 times I say don't give up that inside slant inside the 15. The CB has to line up inside the receiver. Within 5 yds from LOS the defender can bump and jam the receiver. This is over several games mind you.
Don't judge me face reality. I was around pro's when I was 8. Many went to Nam. I'm talking about young men who bled like hell on Friday night playing ball. They didn't have a f***ing MRI or X-RAY machine in those days. They had one thing and that's fight. CFB and NFL dodge that nitty gritty, smash mouth style these days by adding a dab of finese and a whole lot of speed. The game evolves and it's all luck as to who's gonna win.........KC - 54 LA RAMS 51....go fiqure. Pruitt actually identified it correctly when he said the game can pivot on any single play and that be the difference but what he was doing was tryin to reach his players about playing assignment football although he was talking to the press at the time. If left alone he's a genius and knows through foresight what he wants to do. Fulmer isn't gonna control this coach under any circumstance.
Now presently there are some streets named after Manning, Fulmer,etc...but I got an acquaintance who does a time travel thing......after bout 20 years of coaching there are major thoroughfares bearing Pruitt's name......a Pruitt is still coaching at UT but not Jeremy because he's the AD and all this was caught by peripheral vision in a distant year. It's not proper to talk further you should know what has to happen.
Who da f*** from tennessee has to google "choctaw". This is about as sad as it gets. Daniel Boone and Davey Crockett had to fight those raiding parties 3-4 times a week. White man had already friended up with the Cherokee in East ,tn/NC and the choctaw were the enemy of both. Without any further ado this is about a defensive lineman, C.Moore and if his knee is banged up so be it but I don't buy it. Like always JP will be the judge but Grantham showing interest and UT's most glaring need....hmmmmm

1547905379882.gif

I fiqured after spending some time reading back that he was Gator. I'm up in the east tn. mountains and from a large family. 4 1st cousins played against Spurrier at Science Hill. He's a master of offense. Was a good, damn good baseball player and his most cherished moment there was winng the state in baseball. I was born bleeding orange and lived in Fla. for 'bout 10 years. While there I did root for the Gators as my Fla. team but always sported UT gear throughout my entire life regardless of where i happen to live.
I may be deemed ranting....so be it. The running down your throat is about other SEC teams rushing attack running the football down UT's throat simply because we don't have high caliber DLinemen to stop the rush. That's why I'm so adamant that CJP will attempt to get Moore. Choctaw is a reference to an Indian tribe that IMO, can be meaner than hell. The south is home to 3 dominant tribes.....Cherokee, Seminole, Choctaw, and others aren't lagging far behind. I'm not gonna open up the DNA and explain genetics at this moment other than to say amongst football players they speak of players with that dog in them. So my intuitive belief is that this Moore fellow may have a lot of dog in him and UT needs DLinemen of that type. Irregardless of where he plays my bet is you gonna be hearing 'bout him one way or the other. You feel me know or need some more 'splaining?

It’s like Tony Baloney, Pedigo and Orange Defense combined to create a child.

If it’s true that the staff is passing on Moore, I think that’s a mistake. I am pleased with this class so far and the direction of its completion (Wright, Henry T., and Russell hopefully), but I think this class is missing a 3-4 DE that can both hold the line and rush the passer. Moore seemed like an ideal candidate to fill that gap with a high quality player after we missed on Eboigbe, Norton, etc. As it stands, I think we are going to have to hope that Harrison becomes that guy and Crouch is our pass rushing OLB.

Don't disagree that he is wanted, however most schools including UT see him as a DT. I read AU and MSU articles that stated they saw him as an inside guy as well, after gaining about 35-40 lbs.

Don't disagree that he is wanted, however most schools including UT see him as a DT. I read AU and MSU articles that stated they saw him as an inside guy as well, after gaining about 35-40 lbs.
If we got to add that much weight might as well get the 7'4" wingspan dude with way Moore upside.

Reactions: INKYBERRYVOL

"Gee our old LaSalle ran greaaattt..."
tumblr_inline_mwmc31FXe51rbrja2.gif

Reactions: LoudOrange
tenor.gif

This is either the greatest or the worst post on this site, and I can't figure out which.

But God knows it made me laugh for about five minutes.

Why would we waste a scholly on a complete project? We need players who can contribute now.
If we got to add that much weight might as well get the 7'4" wingspan dude with way Moore upside.
I already spelled it out for you. There is also an article in the Asaboro thread that the writers concur with me thinking.

I would like to hear more about the time travel.

giphy.gif

Is this guy for real?^^^^^
i'm more real than you might imagine. As for the vols been following since i was a kid starting with dewey warren and bobby scott so i know that goes back to '64. Spurrier won the heisman in'66.
Jumping to present day one of my all time best friend thru work resides in Louisville,Ms. and seeing this DLineman, Moore being from there drew my attention and unfortunately I've got a bad habit of skipping to the end of some of these threads and in this case landed on the post made by big boi. I hung around too long and made some posts myself that I'm not too proud of but never-the-less my point being that UT needs to upgrade it's football team along the offensive and defensive lines more than any other area in order to even start to be competitive in this conference. Even with the best coaching and S & C program we are 3 years out IMO. So we are gonna use a scholly on Gibbs and just pass on this C.Moore tackle because of a knee injury? He's being pursued by both Steele and Grantham right now and I don't know how bad the injury was. I got a feeling Moore will overcome the injury and be a starter at either UF or Auburn by his sophmore year. Jamal Lewis had a knee injury too in his sophmore year at UT. Also confusing is Moore making a visit to Knoxville prior to NSD so I have to assume that's off the table at this moment.

That's a good point and I'm with you on C.Moore especially in light of giving ex-UGA DB Gibbs a scholly and going to try to convert him into a receiver. We need bodies on these lines more than anything else. I can't make any sense out of the move.

Reactions: Bobo0101

This has to be the No. 1 all time HALL OF FAME Volnation gold-medal winning post!
Reading this post and then watching Butchna's GIF has me laughing so hard that I can't honestly breathe.....

Oh, my! I needed that....

This is either the greatest or the worst post on this site, and I can't figure out which.

But God knows it made me laugh for about five minutes.
You can do a poll on it. I think it would be 50.5% one way and 49.5% the other. Isn't that how a lot of elections go these days?

This has to be the No. 1 all time HALL OF FAME Volnation gold-medal winning post!
Reading this post and then watching Butchna's GIF has me laughing so hard that I can't honestly breathe.....

Oh, my! I needed that....
I'm glad you were delighted. The davey crockett logo that UT uses is one of my favorites. Wish they would put it at midfield in Neyland. Ain't it good to be alive and be in Tennessee ?

i'm more real than you might imagine. As for the vols been following since i was a kid starting with dewey warren and bobby scott so i know that goes back to '64. Spurrier won the heisman in'66.
Jumping to present day one of my all time best friend thru work resides in Louisville,Ms. and seeing this DLineman, Moore being from there drew my attention and unfortunately I've got a bad habit of skipping to the end of some of these threads and in this case landed on the post made by big boi. I hung around too long and made some posts myself that I'm not too proud of but never-the-less my point being that UT needs to upgrade it's football team along the offensive and defensive lines more than any other area in order to even start to be competitive in this conference. Even with the best coaching and S & C program we are 3 years out IMO. So we are gonna use a scholly on Gibbs and just pass on this C.Moore tackle because of a knee injury? He's being pursued by both Steele and Grantham right now and I don't know how bad the injury was. I got a feeling Moore will overcome the injury and be a starter at either UF or Auburn by his sophmore year. Jamal Lewis had a knee injury too in his sophmore year at UT. Also confusing is Moore making a visit to Knoxville prior to NSD so I have to assume that's off the table at this moment.
Unfortunately, I think you skipped to the end of the vanilla beam too, lol. No worries this place gets out control at times. Majority on here want the same thing and that’s for UT to regain its glory. If it includes Moore than all the better but if not then wish him the best wherever he goes (except against UT). I almost just want Moore now to see you all beamed up and celebrating haha (all in good sport my man).
41EE7011-EEF1-4D71-89BD-C2BD0C1E852C.gif

VN Store

Back