'20 MS ATH Jimmy Holiday (UT SIGNEE)

That's great...I'm glad he's not digging his heals in about QB if everyone agrees his best opportunity is at WR...I think he'll be great there and I think he'll make a splash as a wildcat QB as well...

I'm really interested in where Callaway ends up...I honestly thought one of the two would end up at WR and the other would end up at CB...I love the aggression I see in Callaway's film...I'm sure he would be awesome on offense but I think he could be elite at CB
I imagine that the idea is to see who splashes at receiver then move individuals around as needed after.

Like WHO said? Are you making up stuff...again? He would’ve broken Jauan Jennings record for switching to WR if there had been a Spring.
VQ. It was in the article we are discussing.

"was going to get a full look at quarterback in spring."

Have like a 9 way battle for the two other wr spots.
Keyton
Johnson
Hyatt
Wideman
Beck
Holiday
Calloway
Jones
And Gibbs

Honestly can’t go wrong with any of them.

Really gonna come down to Hyatt, Gibbs & Holiday I think. I am sure the speed & athletic ability of those 3 could push them ahead. Gibbs I give the edge since he’s had full year headstart.

Palmer & Johnson/Keyton are likely the 2 main WRs. I expect Keyton & Johnson to split time a lot.

Really gonna come down to Hyatt, Gibbs & Holiday I think. I am sure the speed & athletic ability of those 3 could push them ahead. Gibbs I give the edge since he’s had full year headstart.

Palmer & Johnson/Keyton are likely the 2 main WRs. I expect Keyton & Johnson to split time a lot.
I think Calloway ends up being the best of the freshman wrs. Imo

Reactions: WonfulVol
He was never going to be a QB, other than special wildcat packages. Some of y’all kill me with this crap. Same argument with Jennings 5 years ago.

Pruitt and Chaney seem serious about developing dual threat options, the reason for Holiday's recruitment.

holiday was recruited bc we want best players

Holiday looks really quick and fast on film. Obviously, his quickness could benefit in multiple positions.

Since he was an EE, I had hoped Chaney would develop Holiday this Spring as a short yardage and red zone QB. I love JG’s toughness and attitude, but his worst trait is lack of elusiveness with the ball in his hand. Not sure there is time to develop Holiday as short yardage QB now with Salter on the way in 2021, and perhaps Maurer can already fill that role if we play 2020 season.

Holiday looks really quick and fast on film. Obviously, his quickness could benefit in multiple positions.

Since he was an EE, I had hoped Chaney would develop Holiday this Spring as a short yardage and red zone QB. I love JG’s toughness and attitude, but his worst trait is lack of elusiveness with the ball in his hand. Not sure there is time to develop Holiday as short yardage QB now with Salter on the way in 2021, and perhaps Maurer can already fill that role if we play 2020 season.
jg wants to win game on his own. he just isn't good enough for that. jj could will his team.

jg got better at sc rambling as season went on. when you aren't dobbs, you gotta time it perfectly

jg wants to win game on his own. he just isn't good enough for that. jj could will his team.

jg got better at sc rambling as season went on. when you aren't dobbs, you gotta time it perfectly
Dobbs' main strength is that he timed it perfectly

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back