'20 MS ATH Jimmy Holiday (UT SIGNEE)

Beckwith and Holiday for instant impact. Hyatt needs a year in the weight room. I believe all these dudes could end up with nice careers though.

He was never going to be a QB, other than special wildcat packages. Some of y’all kill me with this crap. Same argument with Jennings 5 years ago.
He's a "special" case. He will never admit he's wrong or do the other thing most do when their pride won't give in... change screen names.

He was wrong. I tried to tell him at the time after watching Holiday's highlights that he didn't have the arm to play QB in the SEC. Maybe he could have gone to a lower level school and gained arm strength.... schools that cannot recruit players like Salter who have the mobility AND the arm already. But k-town just has too much vain pride to let him admit he's wrong even when it would make him look better to do it.

IMHO, his kneejerk reaction to disagree with just about anything I say has contributed to this corner he's now backed into.

Beckwith and Holiday for instant impact. Hyatt needs a year in the weight room. I believe all these dudes could end up with nice careers though.
I won't claim to have enough knowledge to make a concrete argument... but aren't Hyatt and Holiday about the same weight?

Based on what I've seen and read, Hyatt is the most "skilled" and polished as a receiver.

Ruggs played at around 185 and Devonta Smith is only like 175. Hyatt could use a few pounds but if you're technically sound and have the speed and agility gifts, I think size is a little overrated at WR.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
I won't claim to have enough knowledge to make a concrete argument... but aren't Hyatt and Holiday about the same weight?

Based on what I've seen and read, Hyatt is the most "skilled" and polished as a receiver.

Holiday is listed as 6’1” and from 185-190. Hyatt is listed as anywhere from 6’ to 6’2” and anywhere from 160-170, that’s pretty slight.

Yeah I remember. We haven’t had this kinda speed in the WR room in a little while. As much as I hate to say it, reminds me of the speed Florida used to have at WR during the Urban Meyer years.
Reminds me of the speed we use to have at TN during both the Major and Fulmer years. Oh...and...f*** Florida!

Shame we didn’t land HB because Maurer dominated.
- butchna posting from his house

Touche,

But

We all know HB was starting to waiver when Brian got the nod and showed the potential.

But Maurer got injured....part of the game.

I'm happy we have two Future NFL QBs on our roster....

But I did call Maurer coming in by Florida @butchna . You even went of your way to say good job...well, because it was.

#2dabank

VN Store

Back