'20 MS ATH Jimmy Holiday (UT SIGNEE)

He'll be a DB or WR who comes in to play QB on specialty/wildcat packages ala Jauan Jennings.

That's obvious to anyone who understands football. Let's move on.

He'll be a DB or WR who comes in to play QB on specialty/wildcat packages ala Jauan Jennings.

That's obvious to anyone who understands football. Let's move on.
Well, that is one opinion. I will wait and she how things develop before the opening game. One never knows.

Reactions: Sleegro
Everyone wants to know what the freshmen look like. It’s obviously way too early to make any kind of determination, but in talking to people this week Jimmy Callaway and Jimmy Holiday have both showed their athletic ability early into June workouts. Holiday, who was going to get a full look at quarterback in spring practice, has already made the move to receiver seeing opportunity to play early. Jim Chaney will likely have a quarterback package for Holiday but look for the Mississippi native at receiver this fall.

- VQ

That's great...I'm glad he's not digging his heals in about QB if everyone agrees his best opportunity is at WR...I think he'll be great there and I think he'll make a splash as a wildcat QB as well...

I'm really interested in where Callaway ends up...I honestly thought one of the two would end up at WR and the other would end up at CB...I love the aggression I see in Callaway's film...I'm sure he would be awesome on offense but I think he could be elite at CB

Reactions: FïreBall
I see you found your newest qb bash obsession. smh

The coaches, services, and recruit all all consider him a qb.

Also you don't have to have a super strong arm to play college qb. His arm looks stronger than a Worley or Rick Clausen for sure.

He will definitely play qb in college. There are plenty of weak armed, inaccurate college qbs who can't even run. He will be a qb.
He didn’t have a particularly strong showing at the AL/MS all star game at QB. AL shut down the run game, and he struggled to pass.

Kid is a WR at the next level. Maybe a QB at Kentucky.
Bump

Another guy who knows more than Pruitt, Chaney, and a bunch of other D1 coaches.

They put a whole qb playbook together for a qb that isn't even FCS caliber. Sure. Even though guys that were "qbs" have been turned away due to lack of ability to play at this level.

I guess the staff just whiffed on this. Maybe you should send Chaney an email to give him some hot scouting tips.
It’s called crutin. 😏

Chaney’s gotta be pissed! Wrote that big old playbook for just one player and now that toilet paper’s plentiful again?

Reactions: miket4god
Chaney’s gotta be pissed! Wrote that big old playbook for just one player and now that toilet paper’s plentiful again?
lol...prolly more like....
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back