Movies you've seen recently II

I watched the original Borat for the first time with the sequel coming up. Don’t know if I’ve ever laughed as hard at a movie. Great stuff

The Hustle - had its funny parts but is basically a less funny version of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

Scare me was a fun movie on Shudder. I think Big Newt posted about it earlier. Spiral was kind of meh. Too much of trying to push a message instead of just give me a horror movie.

Late edit: Newt man I butchered your name and had to edit the post. I just realized it today and apologize for it. It was a typo and not meant to be derogatory at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: bignewt
A Simple Favor- 8.5/10

It's on Hulu. I vaguely remembered the previews from a couple years ago. I loved it. The blend of mystery, suspense, and humor was perfect. Blake Lively was awesome in her part(s) and that was probably Anna Kendrick's best role since Up in the Air.

The Wolf of Snowy Hollow 8/10 A very different kind of werewolf story, it was fun and kinetic and more than once crazy as hell. The lead actor also wrote/directed. Recommended.

VN Store

Back