Movies you've seen recently II

Guns Akimbo - 6.5/10 pretty fun turn of character for Daniel Radcliffe.

Killer Joe - 5/10 after the credits started rolling at the end my fiancé and I look at each other and say,”what the ****?”

Guns Akimbo - 6.5/10 pretty fun turn of character for Daniel Radcliffe.

Killer Joe - 5/10 after the credits started rolling at the end my fiancé and I look at each other and say,”what the ****?”

LOL love Killer Joe

Jojo Rabbit- 8/10. Taika Waititi is doing good work as a director. Good cast. Good movie.

Birds of Prey- 0/10. I made it about 30 minutes and turned it off. Meh. Felt like it was going to be as bad as Suicide Squad.

The Searchers- 8/10. Yes the 1956 movie with John Wayne. Haven't seen it in years. A good western that brings back memories of sitting in the living room when I was a kid watching with my dad. Although at some point I think the cancel culture will come after the classic westerns similar to the way they did with Gone with the Wind.

Ex Machina ... 7/10

It's a few years old, but I finally saw it the other night on Showtime. It's premise borrows heavily from Blade Runner, but the acting is good (Alicia Vikander sells it really well as the fembot), and it kept me interested throughout. The antagonist is a little boring.

Been binging as many movies on Shudder as I can before the free trial runs out

The Beach House 6/10 ok horror flick about a nasty algae bloom

Another Evil 7/10 Ghost hunter movie that takes a weird ass turn, great cast

Better Watch Out 8/10 If Home Alone was a horror movie and mixed in with American Psycho. The kid that plays the lead is very good.

Been binging as many movies on Shudder as I can before the free trial runs out

The Beach House 6/10 ok horror flick about a nasty algae bloom

Another Evil 7/10 Ghost hunter movie that takes a weird ass turn, great cast

Better Watch Out 8/10 If Home Alone was a horror movie and mixed in with American Psycho. The kid that plays the lead is very good.
I’ve seen a movie at Walmart that’s on there called “the Barge People” or something, it looks decent.

Tax Collector - 7/10. Actually a really good movie. Shia Lebeouf character not as I expected.

Davy Crockett - 8/10. Yes, the original with Fess Parker. Watched it on Disney+, honestly surprised they had it on there. I did laugh at some parts considering today's climate.

The dead don’t die was a fun film. Love the flat affect most of the film. Some classic lines.

Fire in the Sky - 3.5/5

I've never seen it before but saw it was about to leave Tubi so I checked it out. I was really enjoying it until Alien torture scene (that's the stuff of nightmares😱) and something not to be watching at 1AM before bed.

Last edited:
Fire in the Sky - 3.5/5

I've never seen it before but saw it was about to leave Tubi so I checked it out. I was really enjoying it until Alien torture scene (that's the stuff of nightmares😱) and something to watch at 1AM before bed.

My mom took me to see that when I was 10 in 1993. DB Sweeny did a solid job in that movie.

My mom took me to see that when I was 10 in 1993. DB Sweeny did a solid job in that movie.
I had to get on Letterboxd.com to look up the cast after 45 minutes to realize the main guy was Robert Patrick behind all that hair.

I wasn't paying much attention to the opening credits and I was like I know those eyes.

The Day of the Locust 8/10 I read the book so searched out the film. Very loyal to the book Donald Sutherland is very good in it of course.

Also watched Scare Me on shudder. 7/10 Aya Cash is a revelation in it small scale but a lot of fun.

VN Store

Back