Most telling thing I’ve seen

Maurer being taken out of the game after leading our only scoring drive is coaching malpractice.

Florida (among others) demonstrated that Pruitt isn't the guy for the Tennessee. Doing something that boneheaded is something not even Butch would've done.

The same Butch who kept Kamara on the sideline?

Good point. Butch had a little something going for a minute, but that was just Dobbs and Hurd being pretty good. Dooley, not so much either.

How long until the ‘blue blood historically’ starts to become arguable?
Butch had that one class filled with instate talent and legacy players. With that talent he should’ve won the east and went to a major bowl. Likely would still be coach if he had done his job.

Reactions: Booker512
This isn't surprising. Supposedly JG and Jauan Jennings have had their differences. Then you have JG's behavior during the Georgia Tech game.

I assume JG is a captain who takes part in the coin toss. Wouldn't that explain why he doesn't run out with the team?

Last edited:
he's part of the feministista agenda that thinks they're so smart they can figure it all out just by the way someone puts their hand on their hips....or cuts their hair......or blah blah blah
Is this aimed at my post’ or the gators?
GBO!!

Maurer might make mistakes, turn the ball over some, but it’s obvious who is the natural leader in the QB room. From what I can tell, he and JT get along pretty good also. I don’t think JG gets along with anyone except Pruitt and Butch, apparently.

Give me the guy that has the team behind him. They will play for him. Let him make his mistakes. JG does nothing positive at this point to justify even playing.

JG should just transfer at this point imo. He needs a change of scenery and he isn’t a D-I QB.
Right On! In real life, things can't get any worse with the current team, give our other QB's a chance, they'll come along, and do well. This- JG- must start thing, along with so many other things, is not only going to kill recruiting, thus any chance of climbing out of this hole, but I believe it has already hurt. Why would a great HS QB even consider UT? No matter how well he plays, if he isn't kissing the right butt, he'll never see any game time, W or L!

Pruitt may be the poorest motivator we've ever had at UT, think about that for a minute, that's where we're at with our resident Bamer coach

VN Store

Back