Most Annoying SEC Head Coaches

Kirby Smart is 40-9 in the SEC with 4 SEC East 1st places. UT is 17-32 with none. I just find it funny for a Vol fan to criticize someone who has accomplished so much more than we have. Kind of like a Corvair owner challenging a Corvette lol.
Doesn’t matter. Kirby is a ……. Punk!

Lincoln Riley if he leaves Oklahoma… Austin Price saying they gonna come sniffing around Knoxville if so.

Not a poll...just your opinion as Vols. My most annoying:
1. Mullen---belligerent SOB
2. Leach---the Pirate. Give me a break from this shtick and leave two tickets for Elvis at the front office.
3. Beamer---grab a helmet, dude. Oh wait, can't actually play.
4. Kiffin ---dude berates his players when they do something wrong, not to mention his cheating by pretending to have players hurt when he's just trying to collect his thoughts. Maybe his sorry ass should be #1.
5. Kirby Dumb---just cause he should be. Leapin bowl hair cutting Jerk who is the beneficiary of the most fertile recruiting area in the country.

Who else?
Nick Saban. He is tied with Bill Belichick for most miserable human being on the face of the planet. Both have won numerous titles, and both seem miserable all the time. He should be number one on the list.

Reactions: Smellvin
Kirby Smart..and only for his Lloyd Christmas hair cut.

Dude..you're getting like $7,000,000 a year, put the flowbee down, and find a barber. This principle can apply to anyone making over $20,000 a year.
Not an SEC coach but this man, an NFL owner worth mega-millions. If he pays $5 for this haircut, he got overcharged.

g3jie9o9k9v71.png

Reactions: FLVOL_79
And that has nothing to do on why I think Smart is annoying. Lol
The response was to how he couldnt win big games. As a Vol fan I would love to play for a NC a couple of times in the next 5 yrs. As for Kirby I hope he loses every game but it's senseless to criticize someone's coaching ability when his W-L record is one of the best in the country. I hope Coach Heupel fails as much in the coming years.

Last edited:
This is either an uga troll desperately seeking affirmation, or a Vol fan who desperately wants uga fans to like him.

Either way, it’s desperate.
I see myself as a realist. I can't stand Smart or Saban but to be at the bottom and criticize those who are beating our brains out is laughable. I wasn't responding to who irks me. It was the comment of how he couldnt win big games. Every SEC game is a big game. I guess some fans have to find ways for moral victories.

No facts here. The thread had to do with most annoying coaches on the sideline, not who has won more or recruited better. The only way to hijack the thread was for a troll to enter. I guess you're with him/her.
The thread said Smart couldnt win big games. That's ludicrous. It's said envious people always resort to irrational thoughts. I will give you an A+ for a moral victory though. The day we start beating these coaches is the day these stupid threads will die.

The response was to how he couldnt win big games. As a Vol fan I would love to play for a NC a couple of times in the next 5 yrs. As for Kirby I hope he loses every game but it's senseless to criticize someone's coaching ability when his W-L record is one of the best in the country. I hope Coach Heupel fails as much in the coming years.
I love how wining an SEC championship game means you can't win a big game. Just stupid. If NC is the bar then only Saban, Jimbo, Dabo, and Ed have ever won a big game.

Reactions: stillavol

Getting to the Championship game means nothing if you don’t win it.

You don’t get rewards for 2nd place.

The thread said Smart couldnt win big games. That's ludicrous. It's said envious people always resort to irrational thoughts. I will give you an A+ for a moral victory though. The day we start beating these coaches is the day these stupid threads will die.
Go back and read the original post and then quote me where I said he couldn't win big games. By 'thread' you may mean a post someone made in my thread, but nothing in my original post indicated that...so I'm not sure why you're responding to my post. Personally, I don't envy Smart any more than the other multi-millionaire coaches in the SEC.

Go back and read the original post and then quote me where I said he couldn't win big games. By 'thread' you may mean a post someone made in my thread, but nothing in my original post indicated that...so I'm not sure why you're responding to my post. Personally, I don't envy Smart any more than the other multi-millionaire coaches in the SEC.
You responded to me. My point was simple and had nothing to do with being a troll. I'm a UT grad and many years season ticket holder. Tearing down other coaches in a blog proves? Nothing but envy and a way for some to feel superior (sad to say). I have no love for Saban, Smart etc. But until we beat them on a regular basis maybe we should focus more on reaching their level of success.

Saban. Does the guy ever smile or crack a joke? Just so annoying him going off in press conferences. Acts like everything is so dang serious. Only time he has any personality is his Aflac commercials.

I think the point is that Kirby is annoying by being the coach in a one-team state that is one of the greatest recruiting hotbeds in the country. Sort of like “being born on 3rd base and thinking you hit a triple”.

Reactions: DonDiego
Smart has stolen Saban’s defense from him. That alone makes him tolerable for a short time. I hope Ga loses in first round of CFP.

Reactions: BIGORANGEBUBBA

VN Store

Back