Most Annoying SEC Head Coaches

DonDiego

Carolina del Sur
Not a poll...just your opinion as Vols. My most annoying:
1. Mullen---belligerent SOB
2. Leach---the Pirate. Give me a break from this shtick and leave two tickets for Elvis at the front office.
3. Beamer---grab a helmet, dude. Oh wait, can't actually play.
4. Kiffin ---dude berates his players when they do something wrong, not to mention his cheating by pretending to have players hurt when he's just trying to collect his thoughts. Maybe his sorry ass should be #1.
5. Kirby Dumb---just cause he should be. Leapin bowl hair cutting Jerk who is the beneficiary of the most fertile recruiting area in the country.

Who else?

1. Kiffin is just an immature joke who teaches his kids to fake being hurt to slow the game down whenever his defense can’t stop them.

2. Jimbo fisher is overpaid and his teams are always too inconsistent. Not to mention he’s a crook.

3. Smart is an arrogant d*ck who doesn’t win the big games even with a roster full of 5 stars.

1. Kiffin is just an immature joke who teaches his kids to fake being hurt to slow the game down whenever his defense can’t stop them.

2. Jimbo fisher is overpaid and his teams are always too inconsistent. Not to mention he’s a crook.

3. Smart is an arrogant d*ck who doesn’t win the big games even with a roster full of 5 stars.
Kirby Smart is 40-9 in the SEC with 4 SEC East 1st places. UT is 17-32 with none. I just find it funny for a Vol fan to criticize someone who has accomplished so much more than we have. Kind of like a Corvair owner challenging a Corvette lol.

Agree with your three coaches. I would switch up Kirby and Kiffin, but that's my opinion.

Reactions: DonDiego
Kirby Smart is 40-9 in the SEC with 4 SEC East 1st places. UT is 17-32 with none. I just find it funny for a Vol fan to criticize someone who has accomplished so much more than we have. Kind of like a Corvair owner challenging a Corvette lol.
Thanks for your input 'stillabulldog'

And that has nothing to do on why I think Smart is annoying. Lol

And that has nothing to do on why I think Smart is annoying. Lol
There is not a Vol Fan on this planet who would post something like that. It's fine if someone doesn't agree with my post/thread/list, but no Vol Fan would ever post something like this cat did. Remember his name (@ least the one he's using today). He's a troll. (talking about stillavol or whatever her name will be next week).

Last edited:

This is either an uga troll desperately seeking affirmation, or a Vol fan who desperately wants uga fans to like him.

Either way, it’s desperate.

Or facts that hurt your feelings. That's where most of the coach hate comes from
No facts here. The thread had to do with most annoying coaches on the sideline, not who has won more or recruited better. The only way to hijack the thread was for a troll to enter. I guess you're with him/her.

His win/loss record still doesn't prevent him from being a dick

VN Store

Back