Most Annoying SEC Head Coaches

Harsin has that thousand yard stare that makes it look like he just time machined out of Stalingrad. The only coach I really can’t stand other than Kiffin is Drunkwitz. Win a few games and try not lose to Tennessee by 40 points before you start running your mouth all week

And that has nothing to do on why I think Smart is annoying. Lol
I respect him and hate him all the same. He’s got a certain old school southern belligerence that I can’t help but respect. Wish Fulmer had a little more of that fire back in the day

Saban is easily the biggest dick in the conference.

He just went viral giving absolute hell to his own team's fans. Did they deserve it? Sure, but damn...... Coach Saban lit them up like they were Auburn.

You gotta be a special kind of annoying to get away, get praised, get "I wish our coach had the balls to say this" from rivals like Ohio State.

Saban isn't just annoying. He's that itch we haven't scratched in 15 years......

Amused. Really. Funny how some of our fans feel compelled to find something or someone to hate on, which sometimes includes our own players. It's both neurotic psychotic but still funny. Me? I'm truly a sick one. I don't give a darn about opposing coaches beyond beating their teams in a humiliating fashion. I'm just weird that way.

Stoops is pretty high up there for me. The guy reaps praise, but has been nothing more than mediocre in his 8 years.

Reactions: DonDiego
Kirby Smart is 40-9 in the SEC with 4 SEC East 1st places. UT is 17-32 with none. I just find it funny for a Vol fan to criticize someone who has accomplished so much more than we have. Kind of like a Corvair owner challenging a Corvette lol.

Very true. If you take it at face value, the OP is saying Smart is annoying because Georgia is good. That should be off limits for reasons why you claim someone is “annoying”. That’s jealousy.

Need to learn some “feelings” vocabulary.

MOST ANNOYING:
Without question SABIN!!
This guy acts so superior when interviewed it is pitiful.
His subtle remarks (like a QB getting ?$$$$ because he signs with Bama). That should be a violation of recruiting.
But worst!!!! His damn silly commercials!! Really??? It's a good thing he coach's for a full time job, because he can't act worth a damn. I just wonder if he thinks this exposure helps his recruiting efforts or does he need the money? I just hope he donates what ever he is payed for commercials to his favorite charity, that is if his ego does not identify himself as that charity.

Reactions: DonDiego
Meh, I had just watched the Egg Bowl last night and decided to spread a little holiday cheer by going on a random rant. I was only half serious with the 'list' to begin with.

Not a poll...just your opinion as Vols. My most annoying:
1. Mullen---belligerent SOB
2. Leach---the Pirate. Give me a break from this shtick and leave two tickets for Elvis at the front office.
3. Beamer---grab a helmet, dude. Oh wait, can't actually play.
4. Kiffin ---dude berates his players when they do something wrong, not to mention his cheating by pretending to have players hurt when he's just trying to collect his thoughts. Maybe his sorry ass should be #1.
5. Kirby Dumb---just cause he should be. Leapin bowl hair cutting Jerk who is the beneficiary of the most fertile recruiting area in the country.

Who else?
Kiffin ......and it has nothing to do with him leaving UT so soon.

Reactions: TNnative
1. Kiffin is just an immature joke who teaches his kids to fake being hurt to slow the game down whenever his defense can’t stop them.

2. Jimbo fisher is overpaid and his teams are always too inconsistent. Not to mention he’s a crook.

3. Smart is an arrogant d*ck who doesn’t win the big games even with a roster full of 5 stars.
what he did is thinking outside the box gotta admit

Or facts that hurt your feelings. That's where most of the coach hate comes from

Lol. Naah. Just never feel the need to gush all over an opposing coach on a Tennessee board. That's just me, but you be you, 'kay??

🤣🤣😎😎

Kiffin for acting like a teenager

Smart for being a big baby

The rest of them don’t really bother me. Don’t like Saban for beating our ass every year, but he doesn’t really annoy me personally.

Kirby Smart..and only for his Lloyd Christmas hair cut.

Dude..you're getting like $7,000,000 a year, put the flowbee down, and find a barber. This principle can apply to anyone making over $20,000 a year.
Lol I feel attacked with your flowbee comment. I’ll spend $200+ on something I don’t need without batting an eye, but I draw the line when it comes to a $25 haircut when I can just bust out the hand me down flowbee. Makes no sense.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back