Monday Selection Show

Can you even fathom this thought.

The UT lady Vols...S16 and out...as a BEST case scenario

We have two pre-season picks for All-SEC first team, Three MC-D AA's and a fourth that could have been for our incoming freshmen class. Peppered in with a speed-guard, a power-player, a gunner and Harris.

For me:
E8 minimum.
F4 expected.
Anything more than this..."cake"

If we were looking at the team we saw at the beginning of the season, then I would say E8 definitely, maybe more. Not now, but hey, I hope they surprise me!

Do you IDENTIFY as a UCon fan?

They may not, but I do...and I'm also a Lady Vol fan, have been since I discovered women's college basketball three decades ago. I found both programs at the same time and loved their coaches and players; have continued to be a fan of both to this day. I hate that people think you can't respect and enjoy other programs, for whatever foolish reasons. You can and I do, happily.

Reactions: 3 people
USC in Albany. Tough break for them. Seems like winning the SEC tourney hurt them (by raising them to lowest 2 seed).

UCONN/ND are not on our side of the bracket which is nice.

Would rather be on the Baylor/Texas/MSST/Lville

No confidence in our team whatsoever this year, but looking to be a favorable draw.

UCONN/ND are not on our side of the bracket which is nice.

Would rather be on the Baylor/Texas/MSST/Lville

No confidence in our team whatsoever this year, but looking to be a favorable draw.

Would've been much happier in ND's bracket. They're the most beatable 1 seed. But we won't make it past Baylor.

Reactions: 1 person
Would've been much happier in ND's bracket. They're the most beatable 1 seed. But we won't make it past Baylor.

Not after what they did to us, they were the team we should most avoid after UCONN. Way too much of a mental challenge. Baylor I agree will be tough though. Never had much faith in this team to go past the Sweet 16...

The other teams are sitting in gyms with fans behind them cheering up a storm when their bracket is announced. Our girls looked like they were waiting on their final exam schedule. Wtf is going on! Let’s hope they’re just saving their energy for the tournament cause they didn’t use any tonight.

Reactions: 4 people
I wish they wouldn't show us against the teams they are featuring.

I look at the teams they have featured and think of our "potential" WNBA players and there is no comparison.

I wish they wouldn't show us against the teams they are featuring.

I look at the teams they have featured and think of our "potential" WNBA players and there is no comparison.

If our girls don’t want to be on other teams’ highlight reels, maybe they shouldn’t turn the ball over so much.

I actually don't think Baylor would blow out Tennessee this is a much younger team than last year and they haven't played any where near as many quality opponents as Tennessee. The game may be clsoer than many think assuming the teams meet.

VN Store

Back