‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Funny thing happened the other day. Someone on my twitter feed retweeted something from the SCjr football twitter....i commented on it and said they were a poverty program.

I got one like on the comment.......it was Bradley.

Seems Bradley is trying to keep everyone guessing. Twitter Likes are all over the place; for and against everyone. Said his USCjr OV was “good but not very good” “7.5 out of 10”. Also said he wouldn’t be visiting us before he decides. Probably best not to believe anything

Imagine being a 5 star with offers from everyone and picking South Carolina?! I can’t fathom how silly of a decision that would be. That’s like being the hot rich guy at the club with dimes surrounding you and you decide to go home with the lady in the back washing dishes.

Now I don’t believe for a second he actually ends up there. Maybe UT maybe somewhere else but would be a sad miracle if he ended up at SC lol.
I agree and see your point, but Clowney did that very thing and was very successful. I still can’t understand why anyone would want to go to Columbia though.

Reactions: GoVolsGo54
Clowney was instate and had a lot of pressure to go there.
They also had a much better defense then. It was 28-0 in the first quarter last year. The game was never even a game but hey at least most game cock fans got home early. Heck I’m not sure some of the player didn’t cut out after kickoff.

VN Store

Back