‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

He's visiting unofficially, because OVs are not allowed during this time, for the July 30th BBQ. Expectation is that he will commit, to UT, in early August. He'll be able to take an OV here during the season or before the Dec signing period.

Buddy, I don’t know who you are or how you’d know that, but I sure like the way you talk.

Why would he name a school top 3 then like a bunch of posts of folks talking crap about said school? Something ain’t right here.

Four-star edge Chandavian Bradley of Platte City (Mo.) High has narrowed his list to three schools— South Carolina, Texas A&M, and Tennessee.
The 6-foot-5, 220 pounder went in-depth on his finalists.
South Carolina
“Since January I have built a very tight relationship with coach Lucas,” Bradley said. “I know he can develop well because he’s seen what it looks like to be a high level NFL player. He’s coached some of the people I look up to in the NFL. Beamer is a very good guy and is definitely changing the way that SC plays and treats the game. He’s created a passion for the team and the game.”
Texas A&M
“Since the time I had started being recruited I had been looking at A&M,” Bradley said. “My favorite Edge ever came from that school and I know for a fact the develope a lot of edges that end up being good in the NFL. Coach Price is an amazing person. What you see is what you get from him. Coach Fisher is a legend and one of the most known coaches in CFB. Definitely one of my favorite HCs out there.”
Tennessee
“The fans of UT are the most amazing fans in CFB,” Bradley said. “They are crazy for their team. But besides that, I have some really great connections with not only Heup, Ekler, and Harbin. But, I also have a great connection with some of the commits. All around they have been a very nice group of people to talk to beside football. Everything has gone well with them so they will have my definite consideration.”

-on3

VN Store

Back