‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

Imagine being a 5 star with offers from everyone and picking South Carolina?! I can’t fathom how silly of a decision that would be. That’s like being the hot rich guy at the club with dimes surrounding you and you decide to go home with the lady in the back washing dishes.

Now I don’t believe for a second he actually ends up there. Maybe UT maybe somewhere else but would be a sad miracle if he ended up at SC lol.
The dish lady might be thicc though...

Honestly, after dropping this, I kind of feel like you should maybe give us a little more info on what you mean. I know Bradley tweeted he's not committed anywhere, but did you hear something different from someone reliable? And I stress reliable. Do you think the Vols are out of it, or would you agree we still have at least a decent shot, we just need to get him here on an OV?

Honestly, after dropping this, I kind of feel like you should maybe give us a little more info on what you mean. I know Bradley tweeted he's not committed anywhere, but did you hear something different from someone reliable? And I stress reliable. Do you think the Vols are out of it, or would you agree we still have at least a decent shot, we just need to get him here on an OV?
We’re still the “leader”

I like where we are
200.gif

I don't think Bradley is the type of prospect to just randomly drop a commitment. My guess is a Twitter graphic with his Top 2-3 and the text of the tweet will have his commitment date.

Reactions: BigSteve09

VN Store

Back