‘23 MO EDGE Chandavian Bradley (Tennessee Commit)

• June 1 – July 31, 2022: Quiet period
    • July 25-31, 2022: Official visits may not be provided to high school juniors
  • June 27 – July 24, 2022: Dead period

Was just going off what Callahan said specifically about OVs in late July, IIWII one way or the other.

Reactions: peaygolf
But would that be juniors to be, or kids that just finished their junior year?
Great question. I’m not 100% sure. I don’t remember when the classification changes. And I have no idea where my compliance book is

as much of a joke as we think the Cocks are. He wouldnt have officialed there had they not been serious contenders.

Reactions: onevol74
They are a joke

They are. But his sister has recently moved to the Columbia area and this is his second visit there in 3 weeks. If he leaves without committing (no reason to think he will but you never know these days in recruiting) and I think we’re in the clear and on our way to an early August commitment.

No doubt he’ll have a good time and there will be “Cocks made a move,” “Cocks are the darkhorse here,” comments but if they don’t get him to commit and shut it down (ie not come back here in late July) they’re probably done. JMO of course…

Reactions: DaddyChad
They are. But his sister has recently moved to the Columbia area and this is his second visit there in 3 weeks. If he leaves without committing (no reason to think he will but you never know these days in recruiting) and I think we’re in the clear and on our way to an early August commitment.

No doubt he’ll have a good time and there will be “Cocks made a move,” “Cocks are the darkhorse here,” comments but if they don’t get him to commit and shut it down (ie not come back here in late July) they’re probably done. JMO of course…

I've never been to Columbia, but I also never here about anyone moving there for work.

Still, family is family and he may be the type that really needs it close to him.

Blah...

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back