MLB The Show

Anyone have any bullpen arms they really like that are cheap? My biggest issue with this game at the moment is I cant find relievers I like and I think 3rd base options are really bad right now.
The new yankee reliever that is in the topps now reward thing. Just do some offline moments and theres your free diamond. He is pretty nasty too

Pulled the Sandberg today and sold him, I've always been ass with that card
Some people love him, I have just never been able to hit well with him. 2nd base is always a meh spot for me, but they juiced Albies and I could impregnate an infertile woman with that swing.

The new yankee reliever that is in the topps now reward thing. Just do some offline moments and theres your free diamond. He is pretty nasty too
I've got him ill try him out. Usually I fall way behind on grading those things but I'm trying to keep up with the programs this year. I'm close to finishing the cover athletes and Royals ones.

I've got him ill try him out. Usually I fall way behind on grading those things but I'm trying to keep up with the programs this year. I'm close to finishing the cover athletes and Royals ones.
They are really good for free diamonds and sometimes sellable diamonds. Keep all your topps now to set in collections for the Andre Dawson card coming this week.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
The Buxton HR is eluding me.

The XP for the rookie Mathews is a bastard, at 12xp per PA I am going to need 21 PA. I think he's 0-16 so far

I was playing a lot mini seasons, but since the season switched they changed some of the missions and theyre not as easy imo. The main one I hate is 20 steals on AS or higher. I get thrown out trying to steal so much on this game.

I was playing a lot mini seasons, but since the season switched they changed some of the missions and theyre not as easy imo. The main one I hate is 20 steals on AS or higher. I get thrown out trying to steal so much on this game.
Against the CPU if your runner is reasonably fast just tap LT with no lead. Once the pitcher looks over to the runner and back to the plate hold LB down until he starts the windup.

Doesnt work online but hell, may as well do it vs CPU

Think that's the first time I've ever gone through the monthly awards moments with a first time pass on each

The 2500xp with hitters for Rizzo is a pain, I just get bored to death grinding vs CPU.

That said, I like this setup much more than the previous "Get 40 Holds with NL Central pitchers"

The 2500xp with hitters for Rizzo is a pain, I just get bored to death grinding vs CPU.

That said, I like this setup much more than the previous "Get 40 Holds with NL Central pitchers"
Personally im the opposite. Give me the hits, homers etc over this xp crap. It takes too long.

Its the worst grind mechanic they have come up with. Its terrible and reminds me of the Immortals from way back

VN Store

Back