MLB The Show

Still love RS vs other modes, despite not being able to have a top end roster. Hitting against Chapman every game has got me to where if I'm down 2 and you bring him I'm I feel good

Mainly just play Franchise. Anyone found any good sim rosters? Franchise to Fidelity has been my favorite. I don't feel like the SDS rosters or any based off that have accurate stats in Franchise.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Mainly just play Franchise. Anyone found any good sim rosters? Franchise to Fidelity has been my favorite. I don't feel like the SDS rosters or any based off that have accurate stats in Franchise.
I've been playing a lot of franchise lately. I just use the live rosters that are out. I like doing fantasy drafts.

Same. Problem is I draft a team, play a few games and decide it's not quite the perfect team. So then I do it again. Rinse, repeat.
I do that sometimes. My problem is, I get to the off season and spend way too much money so then I go in the negative and lose pretty much my whole farm system.
Exact night I summed to the off season with the team I had and we had about 45mil left in payroll space. Going into the next year we have 5 mil right now, but with what I've got committed in the future I'm going to be in the negative with about 3 regulars I need to re sign and that's not even starting with my minor league teams. So then I usually re start because my backups and minor leagues end up being nothing but F potential prospects and all my good players leave.
Plus I like playing these games and just pitching but after the 5th or 6th time through the rotation I get bored and want to try new pitchers.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Satisfying win today, I got into a RS game and realized I didn't have the right lineup, requested a friendly before 1st pitch and got declined. Fell behind 4-0 against every ****** thing you can do (bunt cheese lineup with CAP etc) .

Won 5-4 once I stopped being pissed off

March to October is actually really good. I’m in a back and forth NLCS with my created team vs the dodgers right now. The DD rewards are pretty sweet as well

Does anyone else use analog hitting? For some reason I'm finding it much easier to time, especially fastballs.

I'm pretty sure baseball games back in the day used the stick to swing, maybe thats why it feels a little more natural

Does anyone else use analog hitting? For some reason I'm finding it much easier to time, especially fastballs.

I'm pretty sure baseball games back in the day used the stick to swing, maybe thats why it feels a little more natural

I should try, cant get any worse

Had a weird (glitch?) Today on mini seasons. Going against Shohei and he walked the first 6 batters on 4 balls. Eckersley came in and I was back to striking out like usual.

I should try, cant get any worse

If you like the PCI you can still use zone PCI and just use the stick to swing. But for me, I always pulled down on the left stick on my swing. Mentally I couldn't break myself from it. So changing it to pure analog was a game changer. All I have to focus on is timing. I'm getting waaayyyy more hits.

I know its probably not how "good" players play, but im definitely not getting as frustrated at the game, and enjoying it more.

If you like the PCI you can still use zone PCI and just use the stick to swing. But for me, I always pulled down on the left stick on my swing. Mentally I couldn't break myself from it. So changing it to pure analog was a game changer. All I have to focus on is timing. I'm getting waaayyyy more hits.

I know its probably not how "good" players play, but im definitely not getting as frustrated at the game, and enjoying it more.
To each their own, but I dont see how anyone can play like this. If you are having issues with slamming your PCI down on swings (We all have), may I suggest using the anchor to the top of the zone? This helped me a lot and I eventually got out of the habit. If you are wanting to play against others, you are at a sever disadvantage using analog hitting. Worse than if you are using anything other than pinpoint pitching. JMO, at the end of the day you play how you want, but you can not be competitive using analog....the timing windows are just way too bad.

To each their own, but I dont see how anyone can play like this. If you are having issues with slamming your PCI down on swings (We all have), may I suggest using the anchor to the top of the zone? This helped me a lot and I eventually got out of the habit. If you are wanting to play against others, you are at a sever disadvantage using analog hitting. Worse than if you are using anything other than pinpoint pitching. JMO, at the end of the day you play how you want, but you can not be competitive using analog....the timing windows are just way too bad.
Yeah I've since realized this and quit using it.

Pinpoint is killing me. I do ok until I slip into auto pilot mode. I am just gonna leave it on until it clicks. Realizing that I'm at a big disadvantage using analog when I'm against someone who has PP down

Pinpoint is killing me. I do ok until I slip into auto pilot mode. I am just gonna leave it on until it clicks. Realizing that I'm at a big disadvantage using analog when I'm against someone who has PP down
Probably because I'm an antique, but when I found a written explanation with some pictures I got it figured out. The videos weren't working for me

VN Store

Back