MLB The Show

The supercharged thing they brought this year is so awesome and brings so much variety to live series. One of the better decisions they have made.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
I really like that contact hitters are relevant (for now at least) in pvp. I have a shortage of LH hitters so am using the 84 Brett and he's actually pretty useful, sometimes I'll drop him in the 2 hole

Got a Xbox S. Haven't played since The Show 18 (built a gaming PC, sold PS4). I was very very good online before. Let's just say that has changed. I'm getting wrecked :(

Got a Xbox S. Haven't played since The Show 18 (built a gaming PC, sold PS4). I was very very good online before. Let's just say that has changed. I'm getting wrecked :(
A lot has changed.. namely pinpoint pitching. If you can master that, you’re unhittable. The days of praying to the analog or meter gods are over.

A lot has changed.. namely pinpoint pitching. If you can master that, you’re unhittable. The days of praying to the analog or meter gods are over.

Yea the pitching is what's really getting me. My timing is just off in hitting after not playing for a few years.

Me and my buddy had a crazy game of 2v2 last night. I hit a 2 run homer to tie the game in the top of the 9th and then he gave up a walk off homer. Emotions went from so high to incredibly low in the span of like 6 minutes.

They really need to fix the hitting. I shouldnt get shelled on a pitch that I make that is literally 5 feet out of the zone. They need to limit the PCF movement outside of the zone.

The Ohtani and Turner were from packs I got from events lol. I have ripped a lot, all house money. Really did well with flips in the second week (release week) and chasing Trout right now.............probably should just buy him lol.
I’ve spent money on the game and haven’t ripped near the cards you have, fwiw.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Started a Franchise with a fantasy draft. Needing to get better before heading back online.

Anyone have any bullpen arms they really like that are cheap? My biggest issue with this game at the moment is I cant find relievers I like and I think 3rd base options are really bad right now.

VN Store

Back