MLB The Show

I'm hoping they incorporate some modes with full games with a team OVR limit, it's turning into a full blown arms race

Currently working on these uniforms. Currently using a Vols set, but wanting to mix it up a bit and these are from the Huntsville Stars who used to be the AA Oakland affiliate here. Remember seeing Jose and Weiss play on the same field here back in the day.View attachment 205754
You're f'n old dude

Reactions: Toujours Pret
I've been messing around trying to make something that looks like a dead ball era uniform but lose focus too fast.

Went from offset batting to offset zoom, seem to make better contact and not chase as much, but my reflexes are a bit slow to really "get" it

I had made up my mind to get Morgan at Silver 1, but looking at that Alomar I may have to reconsider since neither has a secondary position. 2B is a weak spot, I've got Carpenter there but he sucks vs lefties and also is a liability in the field

I had made up my mind to get Morgan at Silver 1, but looking at that Alomar I may have to reconsider since neither has a secondary position. 2B is a weak spot, I've got Carpenter there but he sucks vs lefties and also is a liability in the field
You make whatever moves you have to to move whoever you have in RF and grab the SS Tony Gwynn. The card rakes and there isn't anyone better in the field IMO. His speed and fielding allow me to basically cover center to right and have a slow Springer in CF. The SS Alomar card is nice and really hard for me to choose between it and the Rickey card (one of my favorite players ever).

My lineup after a ton of grinding and getting some lucky packs:

SS Live Series Lindor
RF SS Gwynn
3B Live Series Manny Machado
1B Live Series FF5
LF Live Series Acuna
CF Live Series George Springer
C Live Series Realmuto
2B Live Series Baez

SS Kershaw
LS Sale
LS DeGrom
Veteran Cole Hamels
Rookie Micheal Pineda

Have been on a pretty good streak in RS in the 600 division and just about to 700. Have gone 7-3 in my last 10 averaging 6 runs a game and only giving up more than 1 in 2 games. Machado has been a damn beast for me over that span and has been hitting .476 with 8 HRs and 15RBIs......just cant miss with him right now.

This has been the best online competitive sports game I have ever played (other than EASHL) and I have already played MLB19 twice as much as I did 18 or 17......or 16.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
Went from offset batting to offset zoom, seem to make better contact and not chase as much, but my reflexes are a bit slow to really "get" it
I have been using Strikezone 2 and really enjoying it...........my reflexes are really bad lol. Strikezone 3 is good to use as well...............even though I see people state such and such is the best view to use and blah blah blah. Everyone is different and for some people, the strikezone 1 and 2 just don't work for them while the others are really good. I would try strikezone 3 if you need to see the batter

Dear God.........Austin Riley Future Star card just dropped for the headliner pack update............RIP Stubs lolRiley.jpg

Completed the 3rd inning and chose Rickey........................only to immediately sell him for 80k stubs which I directly went to buy a 50 bundle of packs with lol............I'm a degenerate.

I know Acuna didn't get his Diamond upgrade, but I still cant take him out of my lineup even though I have Gwynn, Harper, Yelich, Belli, and others. With 345 ABs, I am hitting .340/.840 with 25 HRs lol. Just rakes for me

I know Acuna didn't get his Diamond upgrade, but I still cant take him out of my lineup even though I have Gwynn, Harper, Yelich, Belli, and others. With 345 ABs, I am hitting .340/.840 with 25 HRs lol. Just rakes for me
I think he's on every DD team

Needed 1 online win for the 30 stars to get Alomar, got it and got Trea Turner as my game reward. Whole new middle infield just like that

Reactions: BearCat204

VN Store

Back