MLB The Show

My timing is still old man carpal tunnel level, but playing a conquest game on HOF before playing humans online seems to help me a lot

+78 seems to be the maximum modifier for RS so I just load up now, got to pennant race for the first time ever.

Going to flush out my bench some more for situational hitting and maybe 2 pinch runners

Attachments

• 0615192221_HDR.jpg
    0615192221_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: BearCat204
How do you play with Reggie? Reason I ask is that you have Springer on the bench and that dude absolutely rakes for me. I would move Tony to RF (his fielding will be at diamond for his primary) and put Springer in CF. All depends on how you hit with Reggie tho.

Funny how my best hitter from day 1 has been Acuna (.345/23/1.109) and I cant hit for **** with Bellinger lol.

Did the Griffey Jr Storyline this weekend and only took me an hour or so surprisingly. As for an overall card, I like the rookie Jr better, but this Jr card has a lot more power.

Also went back and finished the Senzel moments and have used him a lot this weekend. He might supplant Baez for the 2B position.

I hit him cleanup in RF, moved Gwynn to center. He absolutely rips the ball for me, screamers. Needed another left handed bat in the middle and gave him a shot, haven't been disappointed

I hit him cleanup in RF, moved Gwynn to center. He absolutely rips the ball for me, screamers. Needed another left handed bat in the middle and gave him a shot, haven't been disappointed
I might pick him up to try him out. My outfield is crowded, but could always use a right bench bat.

Have you fooled around with BR? I am finally getting wins in the damn thing lol. 5-0 right now and so far away from flawless, but I really want to try all year to do it. The rewards for flawless or even 12 wins total are really good and also allows you to try out some cards before you buy them or pick them at your milestone packs.

Haven't messed with BR in a while, but should jump into it.

Getting annoyed with the "Agressive AI" in conquest, it doesn't make it any more difficult, just adds tedium to it.

Going to try and grind out the 15 wins for this event, seems so far the game plan is hoping to run the bat into a Betances fastball

Played my worst game ever in DD last night and got no-hit by SS Kershaw. Thought about quitting when I was down 5-0 in the 6th but would have felt like a douche taking away a no-hit bid because I was mad I was sucking. I got rewarded in the end though as I got a Diamond Hader as the post game reward. First time ever getting a Diamond as a post game. Karma is suppose

Reactions: Toujours Pret
The Griffey back to back HR moment has pissed me off. I can contact swing one out with senior but can't do **** with Junior

Pulled the AS Chapman from the AS packs and bought the SS Omar Vizquel card when it was selling for 12k stubs lol. That Vizquel card is amazing and has replaced Manny at 3rd so I could put him at his natural position. Also pulled the AS Max Muncy card and put him at 2nd to replace Sentzel I had there. Grabbed the HRD Acuna (bought outright) because it was really the only HRD card I wanted and it was selling for 13k stubbs. Hoping that after that HRD pack goes away his price might go up because I think I actually prefer his LS card.

Was out of the loop all weekend and missed all the All Star stuff. Hope to make time for enough wins to get some tickets from the event, I got 3 in the first few.

Got to Silver 40 and took SS Kershaw so I can be that guy.

Reactions: BearCat204
Was out of the loop all weekend and missed all the All Star stuff. Hope to make time for enough wins to get some tickets from the event, I got 3 in the first few.

Got to Silver 40 and took SS Kershaw so I can be that guy.
That SS Kershaw is the best pitcher in the game IMO

None of the 4th inning guys really thrill me, leaning towards Cal but the duo of Turner and Story depending on who's got a boost that day has really been great for me.

None of the 4th inning guys really thrill me, leaning towards Cal but the duo of Turner and Story depending on who's got a boost that day has really been great for me.
I think I picked Cutch (about a week after 4th inning came out lol) but sold him for stubbs. I've gone up against that Ripken card a ton in RS and it hits me hard.

VN Store

Back