MLB The Show

Got my first ranked seasons win. Walkoff 3RBI HR by Albies. I was down 2 runs and he threw me a slider that I knew was coming and put it in deep right.

Got my first ranked seasons win. Walkoff 3RBI HR by Albies. I was down 2 runs and he threw me a slider that I knew was coming and put it in deep right.
Does it feel like you make good contact when you deserve to?

I'm downloading it now, I knew I'd relapse eventually. Just too good of a game to not support the guys that build it

Does it feel like you make good contact when you deserve to?

I'm downloading it now, I knew I'd relapse eventually. Just too good of a game to not support the guys that build it
I switched to zone hitting late last game (where you use the PCI) and it made hitting much more enjoyable for me. The hitting does feel polished but they tweak it for the better every year IMO. Contact hitters are actually useful and you seem to be able to put more wood on the bat for hits with high contact hitters.

I'm probably the only guy in America that doesn't play Diamond Dynasty....lol...I just start a franchise with my beloved Reds and let it rip!

I switched to zone hitting late last game (where you use the PCI) and it made hitting much more enjoyable for me. The hitting does feel polished but they tweak it for the better every year IMO. Contact hitters are actually useful and you seem to be able to put more wood on the bat for hits with high contact hitters.

I've been on zone for a few years, whenever I started playing online more.

It'll take me a few weeks to get back to hitting the top of the ball instead of coming under everything

Been wishing I was able to play this for years but due to me preferring Microsoft I can’t justify paying that much money for a PS4 just for one game 😔😔😔

Won 4 straight event games this morning, which for an old guy who's taken too many head shots is pretty good.

Is it me or is outfielder range much more important than it has been in the past?
Fielding in general is. I can tell a huge difference in guys with even a difference on 10 in fielding

VN Store

Back