MLB The Show

Hmmm that’s interesting. I know what you’re talking about though because it’s happened to me a couple of times. Just when I start to forget about it, it happens again.

I'll have 2 outfielders standing around the ball on the warning track like they're getting ready to down a punt.

Got the Diamond Molitor, can't hit with him but he can get the pitcher to yellow in one AB in conquest haha

Can anyone tell much of a difference in diamond starting pitchers and gold? If there is one , it is very slim. I have Sale, Kluber, Verlander, Anibal Sanchez, and Degrom and honestly can't tell a big difference when I pitch Newcomb or even Colon.

Can anyone tell much of a difference in diamond starting pitchers and gold? If there is one , it is very slim. I have Sale, Kluber, Verlander, Anibal Sanchez, and Degrom and honestly can't tell a big difference when I pitch Newcomb or even Colon.

It seems to be skewed towards pitching the way it's tuned now.

Enos Slaughter hits bombs. Nothing on his ratings would say so but every time I get ahead of one it's freaking drilled.

Just picked this up today. I haven’t played since ‘09 so going to be a learning curve I’m sure.

Don't know that I've got the time to give this the attention I would prefer to this year so might pass

I’m ready to throw all my time into this year’s version
Saw some earlier play and guy was using the Phils vs the Braves and was a little disappointed at the Acuna facescan. Looks like they go his stance, swing, and body pretty dead on, but his face was pretty bad IMO.

Saw some earlier play and guy was using the Phils vs the Braves and was a little disappointed at the Acuna facescan. Looks like they go his stance, swing, and body pretty dead on, but his face was pretty bad IMO.
I saw that too. Camargo didn’t look great either.

Hopefully that’s something they plan to update as they can.

I remember FIFA used to complain about this specific thing because they would get **** for it when in reality the issue was that players were missing appointments to do the scan.

I saw that too. Camargo didn’t look great either.

Hopefully that’s something they plan to update as they can.

I remember FIFA used to complain about this specific thing because they would get **** for it when in reality the issue was that players were missing appointments to do the scan.
Yeah, I read somewhere that Ronnie nor Camargo made the scan appointment. Ronnie still looks good though and he's rated at a diamond level. In DD he is rated as the #3 LF in the game

VN Store

Back