MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

Jim Crow Laws : These laws were enacted in the late 19th & early 20th centuries by "white Southern Democrat dominated state legislatures to disenfranchise & remove political & economic gains made by black people" during the Reconstruction period. It was Democrats that came up with all these "hate the black people" laws. They want blacks to stay on "their plantation & to never leave it" so that the Dems can stay in power.

Quote Joe Biden ..... you ain't black if you don't vote for me ..... I'll lie to you & I will keep you down.

Jim Crow laws - Wikipedia
Interesting how democrats wanted to put "people in chains", but the republicans are the ones blamed for it?

Interesting how democrats wanted to put "people in chains", but the republicans are the ones blamed for it?

Democrats know how to twist the truth to make it seem like they're the ones telling the actual TRUTH.
Joe Biden standing there lying to a black congregation saying that the Republicans are wanting to put ya'll back in chains .... all while the Dems are the ones that actually keep blacks in financial chains w/their lies & deceit.

Reactions: VolStrom
It restricts the options from what Georgia voters had available to them in the 2020 election cycle. The reason for this is simple... Republicans lost some very important elections, and they are nervous about the possibility of having Governor Stacey Abrams in the future.
Covid dude.....2020 was an anomaly.... not the new norm.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
What is so sad about all of this is the president, news media and social media outlets are complicit in telling a lie to try and destroy a state and their economy. Generally when this has happened, it means a civil is approaching.

Ahhh... I see the wet dream of the chance to participate in some kind of righteous battle against the libtards is alive and well.

Really .... why pay $800 dollars or more for sneakers when people can hold you up & take them from you.
This sounds like the sneaker of the day when I was young, Converse. Before I got a pair of cons I had what the brothers called "butter cookies", cheap dime store shoes.

This sounds like the sneaker of the day when I was young, Converse. Before I got a pair of cons I had what the brothers called "butter cookies", cheap dime store shoes.

Lol .... I got a pair of "butter cookie" shoes on right now I bought a couple of years ago from Macy's..
They certainly aren't going to be no $8-9 hundred dollar shoe I'll ever buy & wear.

Last edited:
You have no proof that the 2020 election cycle wasn't "done fairly". NONE.[/QUOTE

if you’re not questioning how Biden, winning a much smaller percentage of counties than Obama did, would have beat Obama by 10+million voters, you’re simply not paying attention.

I can't believe there's 15 pages of comments about how the MLB is woke.

god.

Didn't you guys get all of this out of your system with the NFL and NBA?

Pro baseball is ranked 4th of the three in it's entertainment value. Wgaf if they even have a all star game at all?

I can't believe there's 15 pages of comments about how the MLB is woke.

god.

Didn't you guys get all of this out of your system with the NFL and NBA?

Pro baseball is ranked 4th of the three in it's entertainment value. Wgaf if they even have a all star game at all?
What were you thinking with that 3rd paragraph? LMFAO

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
@wmcovol... You imbedded your reply within the post you were replying to. It makes it impossible to quote your response.

What you said doesn't constitute actual proof of voter fraud or cheating. You are describing what you consider to be an anomaly. However, anomalies do not serve as proof of anything illicit by themselves, and they are more likely to occur in an election where you have such a dramatic increase in a key variable - such as voter participation. Voter participation increased by 16% from 2016 to 2020. That is very unusual from one presidential election to the next and that is the sort of thing which will lead to anomalies.

VN Store

Back