Missouri roll call

We are headed that way now, from Peoria Illinois. We’re in section 123 row two. Let us know if anybody sets up at a restaurant or pub before the game.

We are headed that way now, from Peoria Illinois. We’re in section 123 row two. Let us know if anybody sets up at a restaurant or pub before the game.
There's a handful of orange at Bullwinkle's/Fieldhouse but this town is dead. Seems like everyone left early for Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is a killer this year. Hit Harpos downtown, and ifor you need paring and good fun, park at 929 S Providence (white house). Baldy will feed you and you can use the bathrooms during a fun tailgate (as fun as a dead town can be). I'll be cruising over there at 4 or so.

Reactions: XknoxvolsX
Which one are you choosing and what time think ya’ll will get there?
I parked at the University Ave garage because it seemed closest to all the restaurants and bars on Broadway. There seems to be plenty of street parking all over too

Sign said permit required from something like 7 to 5 Monday to Friday. Based on that and the parking map I found on the Mizzou website, I assume it's free. No one was at the entrance checking

VN Store

Back