Missouri roll call

illvol

Eternal optimist
Who’s making the trip? I’m coming down from central Illinois and I’m hoping to meet up with fellow VolNation members.

Anyone been to Columbia before? Is there a place to meet? Anyone have an away tailgate platform? I have a tailgate tent.

Well the tent is out after reading that FAQ section. Apparently tents are only allowed if you have a parking pass for a specific lot. Free lots don’t allow tents the way I understand it.

Well the tent is out after reading that FAQ section. Apparently tents are only allowed if you have a parking pass for a specific lot. Free lots don’t allow tents the way I understand it.

Another reason to kick them out of the conference. Such buzz kills...

Anyone been to Columbia before? Is there a place to meet? Anyone have an away tailgate platform? I have a tailgate tent.
Years ago I went to many Mizzou games as we lived in St. Louis. The popular sports bar for fans to meet before and after games is Harpos. It is a bit of a hike from there to Faurot Field.

Really wanting to make the trip. Not sure yet if work will allow it. Work is definitely inconvenient sometimes lol. It sucks too because tons of lower lvl midfield tickets behind visitor bench online for $30. Not complaining but why are tickets so cheap?

We'll be there. I hang out with MU fans at the white house on Providence close to the stadium. 2 years ago the Medleys were there, along with a bunch of Vol fans from Iowa. Parking is a bit pricey, but we have a great time and Baldy takes care of us. GBO

I got seats in section 123, 2nd row It’s on the Missouri side. I didnt realize it when I got them. Was going for best seats I could get. Any other places we could meet up for those that have been? I tried to look up the White House on providence but can’t find anything.

I got seats in section 123, 2nd row It’s on the Missouri side. I didnt realize it when I got them. Was going for best seats I could get. Any other places we could meet up for those that have been? I tried to look up the White House on providence but can’t find anything.
929 S. Providence

I'm making this trip. Last week I checked out the weather and it said it was suppose to be in the 40's. A couple of years ago, some friends went and said they had never been so cold in their life!

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back