Missed Connection

This FastChad character is no Billy C. He's not even a Pooch. It's depressing what passes as entertainment in the current zone.
You should have posted this in the Zone. More eyes in there.
That's a solid point. He would get much better advice in the Zone.

Thread moved.
It was in the Pub, where it should have stayed. I think @FastChad deserves better than your uppity judgment. This ain't the "every one has to live up to @Weezer 's idea of a high quality, 5 star, zone thread and instead everyone is really depressing @Weezer with sound advice for @FastChad because his heart is on line looking for Jodi because this might be true love if he can get her to the Cheap Trick concert on March 18th and get her a basket of riblets from Applebee's but he's had bad luck in the past with relationships ending because of reasons he don't want to talk about because it's kind of embarrassing but he wants everyone to know he used to run fast and had a mullet before he had that court date thread" thread.

Stop being so selfish dude!

#Istandwith@fastChad

GO VOLS

Yes, this was all part of a ruse I came up with in 2018 when I started posting under the FastChad handle.

I learned to be very patient as a child. I was undefeated playing hide and seek. I was so good that my mom filed missing person reports twice. The police wouldn’t take her calls after that, so she wouldn’t let me play any more.

Im sorry you’ve never fallen for someone like I‘ve fallen for Jodi. If you did, you’d understand why I came here to find her.
It would be better if you were a troll.... Then someone who is well...you as represented by you here. And of course you are having fun. Applebees has rats

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
d7d402ff98f2395b83f0d0363f7afb05.jpg

[VIDEO=]<blockquote class="tiktok-embed" cite="" data-video-id="7179255383599631662" style="max-width: 605px;min-width: 325px;" > <section> <a target="_blank" title="@notmariedee" href="NotMarieDee (@notmariedee) | TikTok">@notmariedee</a> <p>They make up new rules everyday! </p> <a target="_blank" title="♬ original sound - lucia &lt3" href="lucia <3 - original sound | TikTok">♬ original sound - lucia &lt3</a> </section> </blockquote> <script async src="https://www.tiktok.com/embed.js"></script>[/VIDEO]

Last edited:
@FastChad was her giggle on the phone as mesmerizing as it was in person?
We FaceTimed last night and I told her a funny story about my Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day party this year. I run a cash bar to cover expenses, but my friend Brent normally handles the money. Brent left early because he had pneumonia (didn’t realize until going to hospital the next day) and I had way too much to drink.

Anyhow, it turns out that I was giving people too much change all night and ended up making only $43 when the take should have been over $200. I literally lost money on my own party!

She giggled and it made me feel really good. Last night was the best night of sleep I’ve had in two weeks. I really think Jodi’s going to be good for me.

We FaceTimed last night and I told her a funny story about my Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day party this year. I run a cash bar to cover expenses, but my friend Brent normally handles the money. Brent left early because he had pneumonia (didn’t realize until going to hospital the next day) and I had way too much to drink.

Anyhow, it turns out that I was giving people too much change all night and ended up making only $43 when the take should have been over $200. I literally lost money on my own party!

She giggled and it made me feel really good. Last night was the best night of sleep I’ve had in two weeks. I really think Jodi’s going to be good for me.
That’s pathetic hanging chad.

[VIDEO=]<blockquote class="tiktok-embed" cite="" data-video-id="7179255383599631662" style="max-width: 605px;min-width: 325px;" > <section> <a target="_blank" title="@notmariedee" href="NotMarieDee (@notmariedee) | TikTok">@notmariedee</a> <p>They make up new rules everyday! </p> <a target="_blank" title="♬ original sound - lucia &lt3" href="lucia <3 - original sound | TikTok">♬ original sound - lucia &lt3</a> </section> </blockquote> <script async src="https://www.tiktok.com/embed.js"></script>[/VIDEO]

I think she misunderstood. It made her male coworkers' pants uncomfortably tight.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back