Missed Connection

Thanks, I appreciate it. I‘d like to answer your questions but I need to keep my eye on the prize. Sharing stories about my past relationship failures will definitely not impress Jodi.

Not to brag, but I’ve had some success with the ladies. The issue is that the relationships always end poorly.
Holy CRAP WHO IS THIS!!!

Reactions: VolNExile
Thanks, I appreciate it. I‘d like to answer your questions but I need to keep my eye on the prize. Sharing stories about my past relationship failures will definitely not impress Jodi.

Not to brag, but I’ve had some success with the ladies. The issue is that the relationships always end poorly.
It could help lure Jodi out. I bet she's here right now and just wants to know more about you before she reveals herself. Try it, friend.

BTW, congratulations on past sex! Just curious, is that how you got the name @FastChad? If yes, that might be why your relationships end poorly. Tell us more buddy

#findJodi

McDad in here doing God's work. Trying to steer the man away from potential trouble.

Avoiding girls from Texas is a lesson I’ve already learned. I dated one in 2006. She was one of those contrarian fans. Even though she was from Dallas, she hated everything about the Longhorns and loved Oklahoma. Keep in mind that Vince Young had just won the Natty the prior year. I think that broke her in some sort of weird way.

Anyhow, her family owned ranches going back a few generations. When drunk one night, she mentioned that any man that was going to marry her would have to get the family brand. I didn’t know if she was kidding or not and she played it off the next morning. I was out after that.

Reactions: UTwild82
Avoiding girls from Texas is a lesson I’ve already learned. I dated one in 2006. She was one of those contrarian fans. Even though she was from Dallas, she hated everything about the Longhorns and loved Oklahoma. Keep in mind that Vince Young had just won the Natty the prior year. I think that broke her in some sort of weird way.

Anyhow, her family owned ranches going back a few generations. When drunk one night, she mentioned that any man that was going to marry her would have to get the family brand. I didn’t know if she was kidding or not and she played it off the next morning. I was out after that.
@WestTennesseeFox 1677087666257.gif

There was your first mistake, son. That Mississippi mudflap would have let Jodi know that you handled you business like a man, but you were also capable of partying and having fun.

Unfortunately probably not my only mistake here. Is there any way to delete this thread so I can start over?

LOL. I actually had a mullet last year but had to cut it for a court appearance.
Right on!

What about the name @FastChad? Do you want to talk about it? If not, that's cool. Just know, everyone is different and you are still normal, in your own special way.

Life's a garden, dig it

#findJodi

GBO

Right on!

What about the name @FastChad? Do you want to talk about it? If not, that's cool. Just know, everyone is different and you are still normal

I wish there was a cool story behind it, but there really isn’t. My name is Chad and I used to be really fast. The name just kind of stuck even though I’m probably only average speed now.

It was cool for a few days when ESPN did the Chad Powers thing. My friends lost their **** thinking I was behind that.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I wish there was a cool story behind it, but there really isn’t. My name is Chad and I used to be really fast. The name just kind of stuck even though I’m probably only average speed now.

It was cool for a few days when ESPN did the Chad Powers thing. My friends lost their **** thinking I was behind that.
Got it.... you don't want to talk about it.

Reactions: VolNExile
Guys, what if this is all a metaphor?! "Fastchad" represents how quickly Tennessee rose back from the ashes last year to become a force to be reckoned with. "Brittany" represents those few good years we had with Dobbs, Jennings, etc. Now, "Jodi" represents how close we were going to the playoffs, but sadly we watched it fade away, and fastchad trying to reach her, is us hoping to find that magic again next season! The tattoo, that's what makes us unique, as a team, and a fanbase. I'm telling you, this is a sign. We're coming Jodi, we're all coming for you!

That’s where things get tricky. I was there as a date of the host’s sister…who isn’t returning my calls or texts at the moment.
Either be very honest with the siblings and appeal to their better natures, or have a bud you trust call the host for you.

Reactions: tbh and McDad
Thanks for clearing that up. Sorry for originally posting in the Football Board. I didn’t realize that there was a special place for posts like this. Hopefully Jodi (or someone that knows her) ventures over here as well.
You should have posted this in the Zone. More eyes in there.

VN Store

Back