Missed Connection

Guys, what if this is all a metaphor?! "Fastchad" represents how quickly Tennessee rose back from the ashes last year to become a force to be reckoned with. "Brittany" represents those few good years we had with Dobbs, Jennings, etc. Now, "Jodi" represents how close we were going to the playoffs, but sadly we watched it fade away, and fastchad trying to reach her, is us hoping to find that magic again next season! The tattoo, that's what makes us unique, as a team, and a fanbase. I'm telling you, this is a sign. We're coming Jodi, we're all coming for you!
reface-2020-11-24-08-50-17.gif

Not to get too far off topic, but I’m struggling to understand why everyone is bagging on Applebees. If you order a classic combo app, an order of baby back ribs, an order of riblets and a triple chocolate meltdown desert, you’re already up to $47.47 IF you have a 50% off app coupon.

This is all BEFORE you order drinks. If you only order four 21 ounce beers, that’s another $27. If you try to impress your date by being a big tipper, you’re up to almost $90.

That, by definition, is a “nice place”.
look bro, if you take her to the Sizzler for steak night she is guaranteed to take her clothes off

This sounds like a case for VolTwitter. If there is anyone that can find Jodi, it’s them. Just set up a time and let them know which Applebees for her to meet you at and they will take care of the rest. Wear your best jorts though, Applebees is a classy establishment.

Guys, what if this is all a metaphor?! "Fastchad" represents how quickly Tennessee rose back from the ashes last year to become a force to be reckoned with. "Brittany" represents those few good years we had with Dobbs, Jennings, etc. Now, "Jodi" represents how close we were going to the playoffs, but sadly we watched it fade away, and fastchad trying to reach her, is us hoping to find that magic again next season! The tattoo, that's what makes us unique, as a team, and a fanbase. I'm telling you, this is a sign. We're coming Jodi, we're all coming for you!
Bro...did you start classes at community college or something?

12 minute halftime like the NFL would be a nice start IMO. That should still be enough time for a performance from the band, albeit the need to cut out one tune may be necessary.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I‘d like to answer your questions but I need to keep my eye on the prize. Sharing stories about my past relationship failures will definitely not impress Jodi.

Not to brag, but I’ve had some success with the ladies. The issue is that the relationships always end poorly.

Always love the line.....Not to brag, BUT..............................

That's deep man!

Reactions: joevol33
jodi-missing.jpg

Not to get too far off topic, but I’m struggling to understand why everyone is bagging on Applebees. If you order a classic combo app, an order of baby back ribs, an order of riblets and a triple chocolate meltdown desert, you’re already up to $47.47 IF you have a 50% off app coupon.

This is all BEFORE you order drinks. If you only order four 21 ounce beers, that’s another $27. If you try to impress your date by being a big tipper, you’re up to almost $90.

That, by definition, is a “nice place”.

It ain't gotta be good to be expensive...

Local health departments had a hand in shutting down their share of Applebee's. Corporate Management doomed the others. The notion that a two person date to Applebee's could generate a $100 bill is so anti-Applebee's. For that kind of money you better be at Texas Roadhouse.

FTR, there was a time long ago that the House Sirloin at Applebee's was a $10 masterpeice that skunked many expensive steaks. But, those days have passed.

VN Store

Back