Minneapolis wants to disband police

When their community look back to 2020 the white liberal will be at the forefront of the deceit campaign to destroy their communities using blacks as props to burn their own communities.
I won’t feel sorry for people who voted for commies for decades. Screw them all. Let Oakland, San Fran, Seattle among others all sink

Reactions: TNVOLNAVY
I won’t feel sorry for people who voted for commies for decades. Screw them all. Let Oakland, San Fran, Seattle among others all sink

The problem is that they move after they destroy one area. We need to amend the constitution that if you move across state lines you forfeit your right to vote for 2 years or something.

The problem is that they move after they destroy one area. We need to amend the constitution that if you move across state lines you forfeit your right to vote for 2 years or something.

This is a big problem.

Minneapolis didn’t defund the police (but LA did, and crime is down)
So you didn’t watch the videos?

The city council voted to abolish the police department 3 months ago.

As part of its several steps towards dismantling the MPD, Minneapolis City Council approved an amendment to remove $1.1 million from the department's budget and reallocate it toward the health department in order to hire 'violence interrupters'.

This came as part of the council's pledge earlier in the summer to dismantle the department and replace it with a community-based system of public safety.

Minneapolis City Council alarmed by a surge in violent crime — Daily Mail

Last edited:
Minneapolis didn’t defund the police (but LA did, and crime is down)
Who reports crime in LA? I would think the police would be the ones helping keep track of crimes, at least in part. If there’s no police then wouldn’t the numbers go down simply due to not being tracked? Maybe that’s not how it works but I don’t see how crime could be tracked properly without police involvement. Does anyone know how this works and how LA’s reporting would be potentially impacted due to defunding?

Reactions: hmhawk
this guy says this is all a myth
Jerry%2BNadler.jpg
He looks like the product of Humpty Dumpty screwing a midget..... look at those pants.... they’re like chest waders

Last edited:
You are right, that’s a yuuuge problem. They should be forced to stay there and suffer

No, the right to vote should definitely not depend on when you last moved. I swear Republicans try to disenfranchise people for the dumbest ****

Who reports crime in LA? I would think the police would be the ones helping keep track of crimes, at least in part. If there’s no police then wouldn’t the numbers go down simply due to not being tracked? Maybe that’s not how it works but I don’t see how crime could be tracked properly without police involvement. Does anyone know how this works and how LA’s reporting would be potentially impacted due to defunding?

This certainly is Ricky’s argument. When, for example, rape is down 25% from last year, I don’t buy that explanation; presumably rape victims are still calling the cops. The shutdown has probably driven the numbers down generally though

Wait, is this fuss about “removing $1.1 million” from MPD’s $193 million budget? That seems like a political football that’s not actually very impactful (but to be fair, no I still haven’t watched the crying lady)
She’s a HS principal who was standing with 50-60 other Minneapolis public school principals on the corner at the convenience store where a HS senior was shot and killed.

She said the police in Minneapolis are no longer enforcing the laws.

No, the right to vote should definitely not depend on when you last moved. I swear Republicans try to disenfranchise people for the dumbest ****
I agree ID laws, background checks, wait periods, limits on how often you can use your rights are unreasonable.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Plenty of rights can be affected based on where you are and plenty come with stipulations. Voting is no different and should be the least convenient of all.

We don't let immigrants vote until they have been granted citizenship, which has a residence time element. Why could states not implement the same standards, for state and local elections?

VN Store

Back