Millennials

I love ragging on Millennials, but learning cursive is and always was stupid. Sorry.
Stupid, huh?

How would anyone read this?

Declaration02.jpg

01_signatures_The-Most-Valuable-Signature-on-the-Declaration-of-Independence-Is-Not-Who-You-Thought-It-Was_445571968_Andrea-Izzotti.jpg

Reactions: VolStrom
You’re truly one of a kind lol
Come on man. Is he a real farmer or not? Actually, the more I think about it, the more I am convinced you are FOS. NO farmer doesn't know about his livestock. It's basic knowledge. NOT knowing is foolish.

Last edited:
This is so old it may be a chinese proverb. 1st heard it as a kid. FtR..I am a genX. My parents are ( and were) boomers. My wife and kids are both whatever comes after genX. I think judging people by generations, or age actually, is pretty stupid. I find most people to be pretty self centered, shtupid, and generally lost and just doing the best they can day to day...regardless of age. I have met a few exceptions. I will say this, there will be nearly zero skilled craftsman that are natural born Americans in pretty much any construction field ...very soon. Kids today dont want and dont know how to work with their hands. Even the latino worker population is aging...their kids want desk jobs too. Who is to blame though when every kid is brain washed into believing they must go to college when in fact maybe a third should? Their parents and grandparents. That's who . Who is to blame because sons cant fix things, change a flat, etc...or daughters cant do things either that their mothers can? Their parents.

I too have failed at this to an extent. My son isnt lost at these tasks...but not nearly as capable as I was at his age or that I had hoped to teach him to be. I have spent nearly his whole life at work...and have failed to teach him how to do some things with his hands that I really wanted to.
What blows me away is the complete disregard for others, void of common sense, and lack of awareness. A great microcosm of these societal traits is on display every morning when I drop my son off for school. I park in the parking lot at the back of the school and walk him in. I’ll skip the obvious issues with people who clearly have no idea how to drive. Pulling into the parking lot I’m stunned at how many people stand and talk right in the middle of the one or two open spaces knowing other parents are going to need and pull in to walk their kids in. Then there are the ones that get back in their cars and sit there forever knowing the spaces are limited and there are cars continually coming in looking for spots. My favorite are the ones that rush to try and take a spot away. The lot is a loop and there are no arrows but the design of the lot generally leads one to believe the intent is to go straight and then make the loop to the left as it is shaped like a backwards P. Sometimes you can’t go left due to cars exiting so you go straight to go get the spot left by the exiting car when another car pulls in after you and after that car has exited and tries to go left in the parking lot to beat you to the spot. Sometimes the new entrant can’t see you going around and I get that but I find it doesn’t matter if they can or can’t. People flat out don’t care. If they can beat you there they will. You also get the ones that have no regard or awareness of others when backing out. If I’m trying to back out and can’t due to other cars and then you get in your car beside me or behind me well after I’ve had my reverse lights on then you don’t get to back out before me. People try though. There’s no etiquette at all. However, all these examples give me great opportunities to discuss these things with my youngest son. I’m trying to teach him to be mindful of others, to be always aware of what’s going on around him, and to always remember that the world doesn’t revolve around him and whatever he has going on. In general I agree that we are all selfish creatures to a certain extent and a lot of people are just d-bags that don’t care. I spend a good amount of time trying to make sure my boys aren’t d-bags.

Depending on what you consider bad in the US or that has declined overtime will allow specifics.

If you want the moral decay of the fabric of America look to the godless hippies of the 70s. Boomers. Drugs, curse words, free sexual culture, yadda yadda yadda. Nothing new but taken to 11.

Fraudulent spending and faux wars, really got going in the 70s and 80s. Boomers.

Expanded social programs happened during the 70s.

Seriously what's your problem with the state of America?

The kids? Blame the parents.

I'm a godless hippie born 15 years too late to enjoy the sex, drugs and counter culture. That looked like a good time.

I figured we could just rely on the Dems to interpret it for us. Schiff should do daily interpretations since he is so skilled at such things.

Its hard to read after Donny runs it through his ass crack on the daily.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Come on man. Is he a real farmer or not? Actually, the more I think about it, the more I am convinced you are FOS. NO farmer doesn't know about his livestock. It's basic knowledge. NOT knowing is foolish.

His uncle owns the farm, but he lives by himself on the land with the farm. It isn’t a very large farm. You’re really triggered by this...

VN Store

Back