Millennials

His uncle owns the farm, but he lives by himself on the land with the farm. It isn’t a very large farm. You’re really triggered by this...
LOL triggered. No. I just don't buy that a "farmer" doesn't know basic terminology about his product. You're backpedaling because you know how foolish it looks. And the fact that you admit it is a small farm makes it look even more so. Small farmers have to know more and do more because farming is extremely vulnerable to economies of scale. Next thing you will tell me is that he doesn't do his own inoculations and things like that. Just call the vet to come out and do it.

I'll give you an out though. If he just lives there and has no interaction with the farm animals, I'll give that to you. But if he is farming.... nuh uh

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Yes, yes Schiff is the boogeyman in all of this. Trump is always the dindonuffin' in every situation.
Come on Sep, don’t go putting words in my mouth. He isn’t the boogeyman but he’s dishonest just like all of them, including Trump.

LOL triggered. No. I just don't buy that a "farmer" doesn't know basic terminology about his product. You're backpedaling because you know how foolish it looks. And the fact that you admit it is a small farm makes it look even more so. Small farmers have to know more and do more because farming is extremely vulnerable to economies of scale. Next thing you will tell me is that he doesn't do his own inoculations and things like that. Just call the vet to come out and do it.

I'll give you an out though. If he just lives there and has no interaction with the farm animals, I'll give that to you. But if he is farming.... nuh uh

Do you feel better now?

You wouldn't be able to had you not been taught
Well, I was taught how to read English, which can be read whether in manuscript or cursive. It's possible to read cursive but not be able to write in it. It's not like cursive is the only way to write. My cursive skills have degraded so much since I was a kid (since I never write in it) it looks like illegible slop, but I have no problem reading it.

Keyboard skills are far more important today than cursive, and I think some schools have outright dropped cursive.

Well, I was taught how to read English, which can be read whether in manuscript or cursive. It's possible to read cursive but not be able to write in it. It's not like cursive is the only way to write. My cursive skills have degraded so much since I was a kid (since I never write in it) it looks like illegible slop, but I have no problem reading it.

Keyboard skills are far more important today than cursive, and I think some schools have outright dropped cursive.
true statement for the most part. It's obvious or isn't being taught. Neither are basic math skills.

Keyboard signatures?

Can you read Russian too?
Lol. Cursive is a different language?

I can read french/german/whatever in the English alphabet. Doesnt mean I understand the base language. But in your incredibly dumb argument the base language is English.

An "A" is still "A" in cursive. I dont know what the eff you were taught if it's not.

I'm a godless hippie born 15 years too late to enjoy the sex, drugs and counter culture. That looked like a good time.
Yeah it's a shame all the sex, drugs, and culture dried up. I mean I guess those specific drugs and sex is now all dried up.

Its writing with an accent. It's not a damn foreign language. There is a reason literally no one writes anything in cursive. It has a complete substitute, in the same effing language.

I really cant believe this is an argument.

You know that 90% of cursive looks just like their printed counterparts, right? The uppercase letters get dicey but anyone with an IQ in double digits can use the rest of the word to figure it out.

I tested this out on my nephew months ago.

Its writing with an accent. It's not a damn foreign language. There is a reason literally no one writes anything in cursive. It has a complete substitute, in the same effing language.

I really cant believe this is an argument.
Calm down

Reactions: Obsessed

VN Store

Back