Mike Gundy facing backlash

That's a great point. Lots of people make assumptions that because they have a lot of cash consistently coming in the door means that they have a large pile of cash in the bank, or otherwise have a large net worth. There is a big difference, IMO, between having a high income and being rich. Many folks with high incomes aren't rich at all.
Poor millionaires . I need problems like these

I’m not disagreeing with you. Absolutely millionaires can make poor choices and be broke. I cannot relate to that though because I am of average means. I just don’t have a lot of sympathy for them. This is not an opinion on Gundy just a general observation

I've been to college campuses, and I work near a college campus that I frequent quite often. I hear conservatives every Friday near the greens speaking.
Next you will tell me that Christians are being persecuted in America, and that there is a war on Christmas.
Christians are being ridiculed at least weekly by the liberal media.

Last edited:
I’m not disagreeing with you. Absolutely millionaires can make poor choices and be broke. I cannot relate to that though because I am of average means. I just don’t have a lot of sympathy for them. This is not an opinion on Gundy just a general observation
That shouldn't matter, because you can play this game no matter your income level.

If you're of average means, then you're making more money than a lot of people who are poorer than you. Those poorer folks can look at people with average incomes who are having trouble making ends meet and wonder "How is that possible? They make 2x the money I do."

And by the way, I never said you should have sympathy for him. Somebody wondered earlier in the thread why he just doesn't quit, to which somebody replied perhaps he needs to keep working because he needs the money. My point is that anybody, regardless of their income level, can be in that position based on how they spend money.

Reactions: VolfanTn2Nc

VN Store

Back