Mike DeBord it is .. Azzani to move on. (unconfirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then why recruit Sheriron jones?

Black QBs can run a pro-style offense. He didn't even run that much in HS. Not specifically at you, but Idk why people get so caught up in what Rivals lists a QB. People can be versatile. Russell Wilson pro-style offense yet he runs it even better due to his ability as a runner as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Funny thing is when DeBord was the HC at Central Michigan with Butch Jones as his OC they went 12-34 but according to CMU's AD at the time DeBord didn't get fired instead he quit quote "like a little girl".

Yikes.....not what I'm looking for....

Disgusted_gif.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Losing azzani for damn mike debord. Man that stings. Impressed ol butch so much that he didn't even interview another candidate. Not the greatest of strategies when conducting business.

I would take Charlie Badgett over Azzani all day and all night long.

I really do not care who Butch names at any position because the bottom line is win-loss record.It is his decision as how to get there.

Reactions: 1 person
Say what you want but in his second (and last) season as the michigan OC they had a hell of a team with a great offense and almost played for a natty. They were 7-5 in his first year. They went 11-2 and finished in the top 10.

What? You are all wrong. In his last season they got beat by Appy State. Remember that famous game? Thats why Lloyd Carr was fired.

Reactions: 2 people
So, the OP was in the same room when the contract was signed by Debord. Then walked out and saw Azzani sitting there, so sat down beside him. Azzani confided in the OP and told him his feelings about it all. He says he is leaving. As he walks away, he yells his replacement on the staff. Sounds fishy to me.

Reactions: 4 people
Black QBs can run a pro-style offense. He didn't even run that much in HS. Not specifically at you, but Idk why people get so caught up in what Rivals lists a QB. People can be versatile. Russell Wilson pro-style offense yet he runs it even better due to his ability as a runner as well.

Russell Wison is black?

Butch will step up to the mic as usual and give the fake cliche talk as he tries to spin this. He will convince the sheep we are so fortunate to have this guy who nobody would hire and was cleaning the Pool at Michigan. Meanwhile every coaching staff in the league will be laughing their ass off that we are still stuck in 1997.

All coaches speak in cliches or distractions. There is nothing new about that. Butch uses cliches, CNS uses distraction, getting in a press conference and making a big deal out of a stupid question some reporter ask like after the Arky game when Bama won by 1 point. That way they control the media.

I would take the late 90's I have no problem with that at all. We were pretty good then, my choice would be 98 though.

Guys....Guys....listen.... its not a done deal yet.

My soures said that even though Butch has made his choice, he hasnt logged into volnation to make sure its ok. From the looks of it, most people dislike the hire....so relax....as soon as he reads our post, everything will be ok!
:)

Just kidding, but even though I may not agree with it, I have to trust that he knows whats best for the team. Its going to be a decision that will either get us where we want to go, or where we have been before.

we will be lucky to make a bowl game if this is the case. butch might not make it to 2016 if he finishes 4-8 he should be let go.

Reactions: 2 people
What? You are all wrong. In his last season they got beat by Appy State. Remember that famous game? Thats why Lloyd Carr was fired.

I am definitely not a UM fan but is that the year that after that they then ran off 9 wins straight and lost in the Rose Bowl? I am probably wrong and did not Google so do not flame me for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back